A virtual reality world where anything can and will happen. Build your character and set out on your own adventure!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rebel 1: Let's Rock!
Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:06 am by Mortem

» Just another day of ass whoopings
Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 am by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the Hunt
Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:02 pm by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the beatings!
Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:27 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» De Lafoe Crib
Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:23 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Inventory
Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:19 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Quest Log
Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra - Tanya
Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:05 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Time to play
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:57 pm by Mortem

» A beautiful start to this journey
Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 pm by Naoki Aoi

» Naoki's Tutorial
Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:28 am by Naoki Aoi

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Gimme LEO, or give me death!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Gimme LEO, or give me death!   Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Minami, still in her school uniform, was a little worried about the looks people had been giving her. She was only a few feet from the gaming story, Scrubby Newbs Gaming, and the looks were getting progressively more intent. She blushed, looking at the ground as even some children were staring at her.

'What the hell is their problem?'

She wondered in embarrassment. Unfortunately, and unbeknownst to Minami, she was still wearing her cat ears from work at the Milk Lover's Maid Cafe. Oddly enough, she didn't feel them at all...

Entering into the gaming store, Minami was relieved that there were few other customers at the moment. She just needed the clerk at the front anyway. She would smile and make her way straight for him, getting even more excited as she saw the posters showing the new release of Lux Eterna Online.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up my reserved copy of Lux Eterna Online!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Gimme LEO, or give me death!   Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:51 am

The Scrubby Newbs Gaming shop was in hiatus with the long awaited and hyped up MMO to recently hit the streets of Elestia City: Lux Eterna Online. The anticipation was already hectic enough when the shop opened at around 11 am. Now it is about 4 pm and the line is still in a chaotic rampage. People patiently and impatiently waiting in line to redeem their reserve copy to obtain the Founder's Key for the bonus content and boost upon character leveling and all of that jazz. To many gamers, LEO was deemed as the need for their lives. For Viso, however, it was just another Tuesday to deal with the tryhard gamers just for their life savings.

Viso kept distant as he was shifting back and forth from the cashier to the storage room to pass out each copy while calling out ticket numbers. He stomps each ticket called and package transferred with a seal to verify the payment. The team was sending them out by numbers until he ran into a shortage. The remaining sets that is left is only three. The next shipment won't arrive until tomorrow and he needs to save one for himself. He walks out and pulls out a megaphone to announce to the crowd.

"Attention, Scrubs! We're all out of the LEO Bundle Set! Our apologies goes out to the rest of you who stood in line for this entire time. We'll have more in stock by tomorrow and will grant you a bonus game for our shortage. Thank you and have a good time."

The remaining crowd began to complain and become furious over the announcement, yelling back at Viso and the work team for not having enough in stock for the rest of them. Some started to plea to check in the back for any more. Others just left in disappointment not being able to play the uprising MMO. Viso sighs with fatigue as he sits down in the chair, letting the others leave early for such a busy day. Plus, he needed to study for a test on Thursday. At early closing time he kept the door open for anyone coming to buy any other games while he counts the accumulated earnings. Minami entered the store and asked him for a copy of LEO. He sighs once more and scratches the back of his head while having his back facing her.

"I'm sorry, but we're all out of that-"

He turns around and notices the young lady in her school uniform while wearing neko cat ears. His facial expression remained the same, but his inner expression yelled out one thing:

"That Animoot Moe Logic, Uguu~"

He spoke out quietly within the store while locking the entrance door. Granted, he wasn't suppose to sell the very remaining few, but rules are meant to be broken from time to time. He looked back at her with a monkey grin.

"You know, I was gonna keep the last two for myself, but you seem good enough. May I see your ticket?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Gimme LEO, or give me death!   Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:14 am

Minami pouted a bit and pulled out her receipt.

"I already paid for mine. If you would have given it away..."

She trailed off, letting his imagination fill in the blanks. However, she honestly didn't like threatening people like that so she just didn't say anything.

"And why does everyone keep looking at me funny? Is there something on my face?"

She partially demanded, though when she asked her question, her eyes became like pleading saucers and she touched her fast cutely, the question in her eyes as she gazed upon Vizo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Gimme LEO, or give me death!   Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:28 am

Viso inspects the receipt carefully and stamps it to verify the deal. He kicks back the counter and a special edition LEO Bundle Set bounce out from the counter and onto his head, spins it around a few times before handing it to Minami.

"Nah, just wanted to keep a couple for my own. Too many tryhards and no-lifers rushed in the store once I opened it. Hell, half of them were high school and college students skipping their classes and jobs for this game. Hype too strong."

He didn't pay attention to the somewhat threat at all since he's seen worse from browsing 4Chan so it was just another way of saying thanks. The question she asked about why everyone kept staring at her while she did another moe pose made him smile brightly with a sign that says "Moe Moe Kyun~♥" in his mind. He points at his head.

"Either that you're an idol, an actual cat girl, or a cosplayer. One of the three."

The comment he gave her should have hinted about her headgear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Gimme LEO, or give me death!   Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:35 am

Minami rose an eyebrow for a moment, showing her naivete that she tried to hide so hard. However, after another moment, the gesture and words register and her eyes widen. She reaches up and feels the cat ears on her head and freezes in shock. Three seconds later...

"KYAAAA! DAMN YOU INAKI-TAISHOU!!"

She screamed out, pulling off the headgear and shoving it in her pocket. She snatched her game and turned, darting from the store as red as a ripe tomato, leaving a powerful back draft in her wake. Outside, cars would be up-ended and a trail of destruction would follow the girl as she rushed to get home and die of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Gimme LEO, or give me death!   Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:50 am

Viso scratch the back of his head once more and has an anime sweatdrop on the back of his head. Appears that the neko ears were more than just a type of fashion icon. Oh well. He finishes up the last remains of the shop and begins to close, going to the storage room and placing the last box set in his duffle bag. He walks out the back way of the entrance and heads home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gimme LEO, or give me death!   

Back to top Go down

Gimme LEO, or give me death!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1