Lux Eterna Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A virtual reality world where anything can and will happen. Build your character and set out on your own adventure!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rebel 1: Let's Rock!
Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:06 am by Mortem

» Just another day of ass whoopings
Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 am by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the Hunt
Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:02 pm by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the beatings!
Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:27 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» De Lafoe Crib
Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:23 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Inventory
Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:19 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Quest Log
Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra - Tanya
Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:05 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Time to play
Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:57 pm by Mortem

» A beautiful start to this journey
Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 pm by Naoki Aoi

» Naoki's Tutorial
Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:28 am by Naoki Aoi

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dual Edge

Dual Edge

Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial   Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:58 pm

The world around Minami began to digitize and fade away, only for her to see white all around her. There was the brisk feeling of her falling into empty space, the wind beating against her body. The functionality of the suit began its work and immediately she started to take on the Bat-like qualities and characteristics her character held.

Her slowing descent in the white space herald the coming of more digitalized space. All around her an arena was being constructed, the pieces falling into each other perfectly. Minami, no, Vermillion, was now at the center of the arena.

"Hello, new player!"

A cheerful voice beckoned toward Vermillion. A woman standing several feet in front of her appeared with burgundy hair, a modest bust, glasses and a green dress.

Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial Mizuho10

"My name is Mizuho Kazami, and I will be your sensei for the duration of this tutorial, onegai."

She bowed to her and smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial   Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:06 am

The light scared Minami at first. She felt herself, literally FELT herself, drop from her laying position in her bed to a standing free-fall position. A bright white light surrounded her and she suddenly felt herself changing physically. Her hearing seemed to become much more clearer, but instead of the outside world from her room, she could hear the wind clearly as she fell. Her eye sight seemed to change as well, but it wasn't very noticeable as she could only see whiteness. Lastly, her ears became slightly pointed and her teeth, her canine's, sharpened and elongated! She could feel them, and tracing her tongue over them made her nervous.

Landing in the underground arena after the decent slowed and the light faded, Minami, now Vermillion, would look around in astonishment.

"Whoa..."

She breathed out.

"This...this is amazing! It's so real! Is this really a game or am I really in Lux Eterna?"

Before she could have her answer, a beautiful woman wearing a green dress appeared. Vermillion's eyes widened!

"Mizuho Kazami-sensei from Onegai Sensei!!"

She squealed and launched herself into the older woman's arms.

"Omigosh I can't believe you're here too! Are you real? Can I come to your anime! Are you still dating your boyfriend? How was your first time!"

Back to top Go down
Dual Edge

Dual Edge

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial   Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:26 am

Kazami-sensei was shocked quite a bit as well. She didn't expect to be greeted to joyfully and in such a embracing way. She caught the young girl who threw herself at her and held the young Beastkin in her arms. Kazami would feel very well. Her scent, touch and even her breasts felt as though they were real. Right down to the smoothness of her skin did everything feel like a reality.

Not a moment too soon did Vermillion begin to ask away with her quirky questions. Kazami-sensei flushed red, unaware of how to handle the situation, or where to go with the answers.

"My my, what a cute girl you are. I'm glad you're so happy to see me and I'm very happy to know that you know me. However, before I can answer those... P-Personal questions... W-We must get on with the tutorial!"

It just now hit Kazami that she was inquiring about some very private matters. In order to push the tutorial along, she initiated the opening sequence to the game and introduced Vermillion to the world of Lux Eterna Online, in a brisk manner.

"Now, you may call me Kazami-sensei, but I'm sure you already knew that. Here's the starter kit. It has everything you need to start your journey, plus I have a tutorial combat lesson for you to try out the weapon and spell you just received."

Dual Edge wrote:
Optional Quest: Mizuho's Guidance

Objective: Slay 1 Warhog

Details: Kazami-sensei advises all new players to test their battle skills out against a single warhog under her watchful eye. You cannot be killed, but unfortunately you will not gain any exp or receive any items.

Reward: Advice from Kazami-sensei.
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial   Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:33 am

Vermillion pouted that Kazami-sensei didn't answer any of her questions but was delighted to see that she got just as flustered as she did in her anime. Now that she thought about it, why was Kazami-sensei programmed as the tutorial teacher in the game anyway? She couldn't help but wonder if there would be more cool easter eggs like this one. Man, the developers of this game had to be some hardcore people! Whatever, she loved them for this!

After the opening sequence took place, and Kazami-sensei offered the optional quest, Vermillion smiled darkly, her visage taking on that in which she had based her character. A haughty, sexy, and dangerous vampire. Remembering from the instruction guide she had read, she winked her right eye to bring up the menu and selected her dagger, making it materialize in her hand.

"I'm ready!"

She called, awaiting the Warhog's move. She was already sure of how she was going to defeat the creature.
Back to top Go down
Dual Edge

Dual Edge

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial   Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:38 am

The Warhog narrowed its eyes as it peered at Vermillion. The creature started to drag its right hoof in the ground, ready to strike. With a feral squeal, the Warhog took off toward Vermillion with an impressive amount of speed for a creature of its stature. The creature ducked its head back a bit, so that when it got close it can gore the young vampire if she weren't too careful.

Random number (1,100) :

Warhog: (pending hit)
HP: 15/15

Vermillion: (pending action)
HP: 60/60
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial   Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:44 am

Vermillion's eyes held a dangerous glint. She had wanted to the creature to make the first move because avoiding it would be easier. Just as she wanted, it charged her. With a kick, she flipped herself forward, going into a winding somersault. As she was upside down above the creature, she slashed at it with the small dagger she held, knowing it wasn't going to do much damage. However, her opposite hand was glowing with black smoke. She was already casting a spell.

She knew it would not cast instantly and the creature would most likely be able to turn around and hit her again though.

Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Dual Edge

Dual Edge

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial   Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:55 am

The Warhog squealed out in pain as the dagger slashed down its back. Vermillion managed a critical out of it, which in turn caused even more damage. Vermillion had successfully pulled off a one-hit kill in her first fight and Kazami-sensei began to clap.

"Congratulations, that was spectacular Vermillion-chan!"

After the defeat of the Warhog, a small ball remained which broke into smaller particles and washed over the vampire. She'd feel a gentle and warming power sweep over her.

"That's an Experience Orb. Make sure you pick them up after defeating each enemy to grow even stronger!"

A second flash of light would appear and a small blue chest would appear. "

"That's a common chest. They sometimes appear after defeating a weaker enemy. They are the chest most commonly found all around Lux Eterna."

The chest would disappear and then a bigger red chest would appear.

"That's a rare chest. They sometimes appear after defeating powerful monsters. They are usually really well hidden around the world and most are only found in dungeons."

Finally, a huge gold chest would take the place of the red chest.

"You probably already guessed it, but this would be a legendary chest. They only appear after secret boss battles and are only found in the most dangerous and difficult of areas."

After her explanation, the chest faded.

"Now then, you're ready to begin your own journey across the lands of LEO. Be warned, however, for there are many monsters that are dangerous and hunt in pacts."

She smiled, knowing that the young girl could easily make it out there. A gate rose up behind Vermillion and its doors opened. A warming light shone forth and wafted over Vermillion.

"Now then, congratulations on passing the tutorial, Vermillion-chan! Is there anything else I may have forgotten to tell you...?"

She wondered the last part with a cute quizzical look on her face. She was pretty sure she was forgetting something, but the game opened the gate signifying the tutorial was over, so that probably wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial   Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:01 am

Vermillion was proud of herself for handling the creature so well and let the dark magic she had been conjuring dissipate. However, after the explanation on experience and chest, Vermillion sweat dropped at Kazami-sensei's look.

"Uh...the reward..."

She called with a question mark over her head. Oddly enough, it actually appeared. The game had emoticons! She really wanted to know what advice one of her favorite anime heroines had for her.
Back to top Go down
Dual Edge

Dual Edge

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial   Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:47 am

Mizuho blushed brightly. That's right, the reward for young Vermillion doing so well was the offer of good advice. After all, Mizuho did avoid the question a little too suddenly and felt as though some good advice would shed light on all of the questions the young vampire asked, while giving her some helpful information in life.

"Well..."

She softly patted Vermillion's head, smiling warmly at her, with a bright blush on her cheeks.

"My advice to you, is that everything is and feels a lot better with the one you truly love."

With that, Kazami poofed into a red cloud and fluttered up, up and away. Hopefully the vampire will understand the meaning of those words, for in the world of love, the right advice can lead another to a place of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial   Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:21 am

Vermillion went all googley eyes over Kazami-sensei's words. She couldn't help but picture her and her husband at the end of Onegai Sensei, and the words made her feel all warm inside. Who cared about good advice, she had just had one of her most favorite anime characters tell her she was still happily in love with the boy she ended up with. That was fanfiction worthy right there!

"I should really go watch Onegai Twins..."

She thought off-offhandedly before turning towards the light and heading into the world of Lux Eterna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial   Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial Empty

Back to top Go down

Vermillion Alucard's Tutorial
Page 1 of 1