Lux Eterna Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A virtual reality world where anything can and will happen. Build your character and set out on your own adventure!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rebel 1: Let's Rock!
Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:06 am by Mortem

» Just another day of ass whoopings
Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 am by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the Hunt
Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:02 pm by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the beatings!
Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:27 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» De Lafoe Crib
Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:23 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Inventory
Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:19 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Quest Log
Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra - Tanya
Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:05 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Time to play
Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:57 pm by Mortem

» A beautiful start to this journey
Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 pm by Naoki Aoi

» Naoki's Tutorial
Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:28 am by Naoki Aoi

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! Empty
PostSubject: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:00 am

"Whoooo-hooooo!"

*Sun Wukong yelled at the top of his lungs, as he hopped from rooftop to rooftop. Using his tail in tandem to pull, swing and launch, the young man was having quite the fun time with himself. He continued to scale buildings before finally reaching the Crystal Seed Guildhall. His coup de grace took the form of him swinging on a horizontal pole three times, before launching off, performing five back-flips, then landing on booth feet and easily sticking the landing.*

"That... Was... Awesome!"

*He exclaimed, throwing out his arms and fists in an energetic manner. He truly loved this game for all of the interaction and action it involved. Wukong was going to make a mark here and in doing so, will have the greatest amount of fun he could in the beta. He wondered what the final release of the game was going to be like...*
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:29 am

Vermillion had just been about to enter the Guildhall when a Monkey Beastkin dropped down in front of her after performing several neat tricks...neat? No, she meant dangerous and insensitive to those around him!

"You flea-ridden monkey, watch what you are doing!"

Her voice was different now, coming out as slightly regal and arrogant. She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at the monkey boy, her red eye shining dangerously.

"You are blocking the way to the Guildhall!"

She blinked her right eye on accident and saw that it wasn't an NPC. Her eyes widened and she closed her menu.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know you were a player!"

Her voice was still regal, but with a pleasant friendliness to it now.

"I suppose you were simply testing out the physics. I admit, I did so as well Sun Wukong-san."
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:38 am

*Sun had heard the voice of an arrogant and bratty sounding girl. His tail sense had already alerted him to her presence, but her voice managed to speak faster than he could turn around. Despite being called a flea-ridden monkey, Wukong didn't mind one bit and turned around with his casual smirk etched onto his face. He simply folded his arms after looking her up and down, winking, then finding out that she was a similar player like him and was even a Beastkin. A Bat Beastkin.*

"..."

*Wukong said nothing as she continued to pelt him with loud yelling, rather he just kept his smirk and swayed his tail until she was done. When she finally realized who and what he was, she calmed down and even changed the way how she sounded. A light chuckle left his lips and he let out a soft sigh afterwards.*

"You know, even NPCs have feelings. Whether or not I was one doesn't excuse your rudeness, Ms. Vermillion Alucard."

*He'd close the menu, lean forward and poked her forehead several times, chuckling. If she were a new player like him then she probably went through the same tutorial with Kazami-sensei, who for all he could have known was an NPC with an extensive programming in human emotion.*
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:04 am

Vermillion had the grace to blush in remorseful embarrassment at Wukong's words. NPC's had feelings too...Kazami-sensei was testament to that. (XD I didn't want her to realize this so soon, darn you! Messed up some good character development for me. :3)

When Wukong attempted to poke her in the head, however, a barrier would bounce his hand back. An alert would appear for Vermillion again.

Threat Detected. Initiate PvP combat?

Vermillion's eyes widened at the alert and quickly shook her head.

"N-no! I do not wish to fight anyone at the moment!"

At her words, the menu went down. Apparently unwanted physical contact was taken as a threat and could initiate PvP. That was good to know. After the awkward moment would pass, Vermillion would sigh and look Wukong in the eye.

"I apologize for what just happened, I was caught up in trying to build my characters personality. However, I will remember what you say about NPC's having feelings as well, though I don't think that's 100 percent true. Either way, I don't have much time, so I would appreciate it if you would move and allow me to enter the Guildhall."

She spoke politely but sternly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:20 am

"W-Whoa!"

*Sun jumped back a bit when the message to PVP came up. He didn't want to participate in one, but he didn't really mind at the same time. He waited for her to either accept or decline, much to his surprise, she declined. Usually, hot-headed arrogant people like her would jump on the chance to teach someone like Sun a "lesson."

They looked each other in the eye at this point, he could see that she was sincere in the way how she lashed out. Though, she sorta killed it by saying that it may or may not be 100 percent true about the emotion thing. He wouldn't argue it, but he did know that he was going to bug her a bit just for fun. Smirk intact, he looked around him, then turned toward the entrance of the Guildhall.*

"Well, I'm pretty sure with the physics you explored, you can just as easily walk around me and head to the Guildhall. However, I shall be the proper gentleman and offer you a straight and easy pass to the place."

*He laughed softly, stepped to the side, bowed and motioned his right hand toward the entrance.*

"After you, Queen Vermillion."
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:26 am

Vermillion's blush returned full force, but this time it was purely embarrassed anger.

"Why you indignant little-"

She cut herself off as he moved aside. She huffed and folded her arms before moving past him briskly and entering the guildhall, ignoring the Queen Vermillion comment. She had to admit though, it sounded really nice...almost natural.

As she entered the guildhall, she was delighted to see an slightly old fashioned looking place. It was like a lounge for rough people, but with a good enough air to let you know everyone there was of some sort of good standing. Knights stood on either side of the door as she entered. All the way to the back of the room was a bar with a Neko Beastkin tending to customers happily. Vermillion shivered at that one.

'That looks so much like work...'

She pushed the thought of real life out of her mind and glanced around the room some more. There was an upstairs area but a Knight stood in front of the wooden stairs. She would inquire about that later. Instead, her eyes landed on a large board that covered the entirety of the right wall of the building. In golden letters at the very top read 'Quest Board'. Finding what she came for, Vermillion made a beeline for the crowded board.
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:39 am

"Feisty... I like it!"

*Sun's tail formed into a heart and writhed a little. Above his head, an emoticon simulating hearts fluttered about and he promptly followed Vermillion into the Guildhall. When entering, he liked the look of everybody in here. These guys were tough, experienced, yet had that air of understanding. No sense of arrogance, even for NPCs who are normally emotionless...

Most of all... Something greatly interested Sun Wukong... The Neko Beastkin happily tending to customers.*

"S-SO CUUUUTE!"

*He'd yell out, probably drawing a couple of stares from the people in his room. He quickly regained his composure and felt his face turning a bright red. Wukong frantically looked around and noticed Vermillion standing at the Quest Board. The bright golden letters was sure to be an eyesore enough for people to flock to it. Looking up what was available, Sun began to literally accept all the quests that were on the board.*

"That should keep me busy for a bit..."

*His casual smirk soon returned after all the series of goofiness.*
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:50 am

Vermillion had accepted as many quests as she could as well, seeing that some were more difficult than others. However, a Knight wearing silver armor and a full helmet tapped her.

"I wouldn't do that young lady. Look at those quest. At your current level, you should only take a few at a time. If you take multiple quest to slay creatures, those creatures could spawn at the same time and overwhelm you!"

Vermillion stared up at the Knight and nodded in understanding. The NPC's were very polite and well spoken. Plus, he reacted to her as a person and not just a player. She smiled at this, knowing that Wukong was on to something.

"Thank you kind Knight. I will heed your warning."

Just as she was turning to leave, having accepted only 1 slayer quest and several general quest, she noticed that Sun Wukong did the same thing. She was debating on whether or night to tell him of his mistake, and unfortunately, the better part of her won out. She relayed the message that the Knight told her to Sun Wukong before bidding him a farewell and exiting the building to see what quest she would attempt first.
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:01 am

*While picking out the quests, Sun received a message from Vermillion. The details of it were that he shouldn't take too many quests on at once, for fear of being overran by many creatures at a time. Even greater detailed applied when he thought about the Warhogs and how they were resistant to blunt weapons.*

"Hey! Queenie, wait up!"

*He called off after her. Wukong wondered what sort of weapon she had on her, only because if he had to fight 3 Warhogs at once, he didn't want to be at a disadvantage due to his weapon. The solution for this would be to party up with Vermillion (since she was the only character he met so far) and do the quest together. He also remembered that he did accept the "Intro to Alchemy" and the "Intro to Sylva" quests!*
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:21 am

Vermillion frowned and turned to face Wukong, however, the anger wasn't there that had been the first time they had met.

"Please do not call me that. Vermillion is just fine Wukong-san. Now what is it that you need?"

She asked politely. Honestly, she was partially thinking of which quest to do first, so Wukong's calling out to her wasn't completely registered. Only when a short silence followed would she look at him and give him her full attention.

'Does he want to befriend me?'

She wondered with a small sense of hope. Having her first friend in LEO would be wonderful. Plus, it would help her perfect the snooty vampire princess thing by giving her someone to test it on.
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:27 am

"It's cute though, has a nice ring to it. Unless you prefer the connotation 'princess,' haha."

*He chuckled softly, smirked casually and his tail was just the laziest part of him.*

"Anyways, I'd like to party up with you, Vermillion. I have some general quests to take care of, but they can be done while I'm slaying those 3 Warhogs. I'm not sure if we're doing the same quests or not, but I'd like to help you if you have a slaying quest and vice versa."

*His small smirk turned into a brightened smile, followed by a wink. Sun was doing this as just a tease, but honestly he would like her help if she could give it in any way. After all, he liked how feisty she was and knew just from how she could change her tone on the fly, could be a great strategist.*

"So what do you say? It could even clear up some bad blood between us."
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:43 am

She was right to assume that he had meant to befriend her, but she frowned again at his attempts to call her 'queen' or 'princess'.

"Why do yo insist..."

She stopped herself again. This person could easily get under her skin and she just didn't know why. When he smiled at her and winked, it sent chills down her spine. She felt her virtual flesh get goosebumps for some reason. That damn smirk was so familiar, and it pissed her off. Shrugging the feelings off however, Vermillion took in all of what he said.

"I suppose we could complete the quest faster if we worked together. And I hold nothing against you Wukong-san, as I said before, I am simply trying to be in character. It is quite harder than it seems, though you seem to naturally be annoying."

She smirked to let him know she was merely joking, giving playful banter to welcome his friendship.

"From the sounds of these quest, however, we will have to do the Warhog quest while we're out regardless. Getting the items for the other quest will take us into the wilderness as well so we can finish them all in one fell sweep."
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:58 am

"Why not?"

*He quickly inquired, laughing softly. Sun now waited for her answer. He placed his hands behind his head, swayed left and right, with his tail swaying in the opposite directions. Finally, she agreed to party up with him. That turned his goofy smile into a more sincere one. He was actually glad that she was so laid-back and even playful.*

"Yeah, well I like to mess with batty princesses like you, haha!"

*Wukong said, chuckling and letting out a small sigh, he'd check his quest status. Yep, just like how she figured, all of them were field related. Either way, they'd be out and about in roughly the same areas so why not accompany each other?*

"Hm, did you want me to make the party and request your friendship, or did you want to do so? Knowing you... I'd say you want me to, right?"

*He'd ask with a sudden devious smirk.*
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:13 am

Vermillion had been in thought for a moment, not catching most of what was said. She was thinking more along the lines of how to fit playing Lux Eterna Online with her school life and her work life. It was rare moments like that day where she had free time to herself. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't even thought about what time it was in the real world!

"Uh...you make the request..."

She stated absently. However, as she was thinking of how to find out the time, a small notification that made no noise would appear like a hologram in the corner of her eye.

Playtime: 1 hour, it read, and then next, the actual time in the real world appeared.

'Isabella should be home by now, or at least on her way home. I hope she and Lili-chan are alright.'

Unbeknownst to her, she had already began walking towards the Western Gate Exit of Raizen.
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:01 am

*Sun's smirk casually grew into a monkey's grin as he winked his eye over Vermillion, and found the option to send a party invite; an act he did rather quickly. It was hard to notice, but either the young vampire was ignoring him, or was so well engrossed into the game that she started walking in a trance.*

"Haha, should I get her attention?"

*Sun asked himself, slowly following behind her. Vermillion did sorta look like she zoned out for a bit, so the Beastkin just waited for her to snap back into it. Just to make sure she'd stay safe, he'd keep himself modestly close to her. That way, she could have her thinking space, while Wukong could keep a close eye on her while they walked toward the Western gate of the kingdom.

Deep down on the inside, Sun Wukong couldn't help but close his left eye, cock his head a bit and take in a look of Vermillion's butt. He wanted to know if this batty and royalty attitude came from the appearance of her character... Only one way to find out.*
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:18 am

Vermillion's sonar ability suddenly pinpointed Sun on her internal map. Turning swiftly, she caught sight of what the Monkey Beastkin was doing. Her face flushed red and a tick mark appeared on her head.

"I..."

She poked Wukong, bringing up the PvP screen. It was waiting for Sun to accept the challenge. However, Vermillion wasn't having any of that. Before the screen could even finish scrolling its words, Vermillion's fist would fly right through it, shattering the holographic screen and hitting Sun in the face.

"HATE PERVERTS!"

The punch would do no damage, but it would seem they had found the first glitch of the game. PvP screens could be broken. XD

With that, hopefully having sent Sun flying off back towards the guildhall, Vermillion would march with an angry face to the exit of Raizen.
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:32 am

"Now now, hate is such a strong wor-"

*His sentence was suddenly cut-short by a fearsome fist flying at him. He was just about to accept the PvP invite, but didn't do it fast enough. When the fist broke through and connected with his face, Sun Wukong was indeed sent flying, but only for a few feet before hitting the ground. He crashed and rolled before slamming into the wall of the Guildhall.

Dust was picked up in the aftermath of the ordeal and NPCs flocked around the young Sun as he lied there. No damage was taken, but damn from a first-person point of view, something like that was very dizzying. An NPC offered some help, which he didn't take for a minute in order to get his bearings. Once he did, Sun Wukong was up and running once again.*

"No need for alarm, just a little horse-playing with a batty princess. Wahahaha!"

*Shaking his head out, dusting himself off and unwrapping his tail from around him, Sun bolted off towards the exit. He wondered if Vermillion had even accepted the Party Invite. From the way how that punch came at him, though, he felt as though that might have not been the case.

Something lingered in his mind a little, something that he'd dismiss for a bit. How in the world was she able to break through the forcefield like that? Wukong didn't get the chance to actually accept it, and the fact that no pain or any damage was dealt meant that something odd was afoot. However, he'd keep his suspicions to himself, though the very thoughts of a bug in this already awesome game brought Sun's face to a small grimace.*

"Better catch-up to her before she plays the pissed off heroine who gets her butt handed to her a while later, hahaha!"

*He thought to himself while chuckling a bit. Wukong went straight for the exit and wanted to make sure there hadn't been a great distance between them already.*
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:08 pm

----------Time Skip----------------

After arriving back from their first excursion into the world of LEO, Vermillion found herself smiling serenely at everything around her. This place was wonderful. Everything about it was amazing, it wasn't even complete yet! She was thrilled to be apart of something so revolutionary and couldn't stop herself from showing just how excited she was anymore.

Arriving at the guildhall, she looked at Wukong and bowed slightly.

"It was fun travelling with you for the short time Wukong-kun, and I hope we will be able to meet each other online again. After we turn in the quest for the Beeswax and Warhog, I must log off."

She would say and await his response.

(Turns in quest off-screen. XD)
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:12 pm

*Sun Wukong and Vermillion Alucard had returned to Raizen after their little excursion into the Silvergrass Plateau. There were some quests to be turned in, though, Sun thought it'd be best to come and check out the Guildhall first just in-case there were some new quests to accept and to see if they could turn in any quests here.

Sun was running with quite the amount of excitement energy. He did his usual routine of free running off and on buildings, doing flips, and using his tail to to swing off of poles or bars. Truly, he continued to enjoy himself to the full extent that the game allowed him to.*

"Woo! Well it was fun while it lasted, Hime-chan."

*After making it to the place, they had to say their goodbyes, it seemed. Sun bowed back and smirked, while giving her a thumbs up.*

"Yeah, I have to take care of the house now, haha. Been on this system for too long."

*He'd say, chuckling a bit.*

"This is goodbye for now, right? Will I get to see you again?"

*Sun asked, smiling a little over to Vermillion.*

(I did that too, LOL XD)
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Vermillion would nod her of course. They had already accepted each others friend request and she could even imagine having them team up with Snow again. He was a real enigma and it made her want to find out more about him. But it also made her think of who he and in turn, Sun were in real life. Before she could say her goodbye once more, she looked at the Quest board and winked to accept some of the other quest that were put up.

"We'll take on the Angry Birds quest tomorrow, together!"

She said with confidence before finally giving her real goodbye by logging off. Her body would de-digitize and fly into the ceiling, much like when they had first met Kazami-sensei.

Vermillion Von Rachel Alucard is now Offline
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:56 pm

"Sure thing!"

*Sun said as she suggested to take on the Angry Birds quest tomorrow. With that, she had left the game and her offline status appeared.

Wukong looked over the Quest Board and accepted the beeswax quest, simply because he forgot to the first time here. With everything done, he decided to log out and see if anyone was home.*

Sun Wukong is now Offline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!   Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in! Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Mind Me... Just Dropping in!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lux Eterna Online :: Lux Eterna Online :: Gricidea Province :: Kingdom of Raizen :: Crystal Seed Guildhall-
Jump to: