A virtual reality world where anything can and will happen. Build your character and set out on your own adventure!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rebel 1: Let's Rock!
Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:06 am by Mortem

» Just another day of ass whoopings
Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 am by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the Hunt
Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:02 pm by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the beatings!
Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:27 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» De Lafoe Crib
Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:23 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Inventory
Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:19 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Quest Log
Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra - Tanya
Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:05 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Time to play
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:57 pm by Mortem

» A beautiful start to this journey
Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 pm by Naoki Aoi

» Naoki's Tutorial
Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:28 am by Naoki Aoi

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Just Checking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:41 am

"Uh... Hello?"

A soft voice had come from the the entrance of the SNG as the door gently swung open and revealed Olivia's presence. Honestly, she knew exactly what brought her to this place which is why she didn't want to be here at all. It was just something about that game that stuck itself in her mind and the fact that it was a groundbreaking form of technology wasn't it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:04 am

Viso was just shifting video game accessories to their appropriate places while listening to a few of his co-workers already talking about the new Lux Eterna Online. Already the game has several people hitting max capped in levels and complaining about how the game doesn't have anything else to offer. He shrugs and just moved on with his work by saying one simple thing to end it all.

"You do know that its still in Closed Beta, right? So get back to work and complain about how many more people will rush to us on the next LEO."

The two blew him off by just waving their hand at them.

"Whatever, newb! You still play PSO."

"Better than being bored on a new game."

He laughs heartfully by taking it as a compliment instead of an insult. He notice Rai coming in the entrance way and suddenly become speechless. The way she looked was quite a surprise of beauty for him. He shook his head and went back professional mode and spoke with a smile.

"Welcome to SNG: Where newbs come to become pros! How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:37 am

"Oh, hello there!"

She said while approaching the counter to speak to the man after overhearing the conversation between him and his colleges. Looked like this game was actually that big of a deal if everyone was talking about it. But wait, if it was that big of a deal then they should be sold out, right? Well, only one way to find out!~

"I was just wondering about that new game everyone's been talking about. I believe you and your friends were just discussing it. What's it all about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:54 am

He heard her question about LEO that the other two were talking about earlier when she walked in. He nods a few times and kept his smile as he speaks to her about the game.

"Oh you mean Lux Eterna Online or LEO for short. Its the newest revolution of massive multiplayer online gaming that everyone been waiting for. Personally, I'm more of an old school type of player so it doesn't really get me hyped enough to talk about it, but I'm playing it myself."

He goes under the shelf and pulls out the LEO Bundle Set to show her what it has to offer. He took out the sample items to demonstrate it as well. There is a plugsuit, virtual helm, game ID, and installation CD

"Unlike your typical point and click or action based online games, you're actually visualized into the game in your own matter in first person view. All of your actions and adventures are based on your own movements."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:18 am

"Well, It certainly sounds revolutionary. It's surprising to see someone not so immersed in such a game, but to each his own."

She responded with a smile, looking at the box set presented as she did so. It was when when he took out the items from it that she looked a bit confused.

"Wait, so all of this is required to play the game?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:35 am

"That is true because there will be another game that is deemed better to others."

He laughs heartfully from the comment she made. That is pretty much the golden rule for anything in life. If one side doesn't like the other fad, then its all boils down to personal taste. No need to be negative over it at all.

"This is all that is required to play the game. The plugsuit is used to help virtualize your body structure for the basis character. Afterwards, you just put it on to help login and identity passwords. The help allows to sync into the virtual world and grants you the real life vision of LEO. Game ID is pretty simple. Everyone has a unique code to login so this helps out if you're at a friends house and need to verify your account. The CD is basically installation so that is."

It seems a bit confusing for anyone to learn about these kind of components, but it really isn't too complex once someone tries it out. Viso just gave a nutshell explanation about it since he wasn't that good with details that much.

"Sorry if it seems too far fetched. Even myself has a bit of a time trying to figure it out."

He said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:58 am

"Oh, not at all! It was very helpful."

Olivia said after nodding through the explanation of the uses of equipment in front of her. It was all so fascinating to see. Such innovation had to take years to accomplish. Well, in her mind it did anyway. With her interest now peaking it was time to ask the question that had been on her mind since she first entered the building.

"So, would you happen to have any for sale?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:34 am

"Sure thing. We got two versions available: The regular bundle set and the limited edition bundle set. The only difference is that the bundle set offers an artbook of the game, a special figma statue 1/60 size, and a VIP code that grants bonus items included. It really isn't worth the extra money though unless you're REALLY dedicated about it. So the regular bundle is best for anyone."

He puts away the demo box and pulls out one of the sealed copies on the counter.

"Would you like to purchase one or interested on having one on hold?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:42 am

"That does sound like an interesting offer, but how much for each?"

She replied swiftly even though an answer had already been burning within her. Whether it was the answer she would give though would be dependent on the one given.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:56 am

"The regular bundle comes for about $200 dollars. The Limited Edition comes for $325. I say go for the regular since the bonus content will be out separately later on anyway."

He spoke to her with a smile on his face. The burning sensation she expresses on her face shows how interested she is with LEO.

"Perhaps we could do a run together one day if we meet up online."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:20 am

She contemplated the idea of which to buy seeing as how the difference in price was quite steep. Seeing as how she wasn't much of a gamer at all it would be a foolish decision to purchase the limited edition set, not to mention it would also be available for use later on in the future.

"Maybe we could sometime. It'll be nice getting shown the ropes. I'll take the regular bundle set."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:43 am

"Good to hear that. That'll be $150 dollars please."

He attached the total price by scanning the bundle set and adds the members discount where employees get 25% off on all games. A total of $50 was taken off from the regular price. Quite a deal given for a newcomer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:58 am

"A discount? You're too kind."

She spoke holding the smile while presenting him with the amount of money necessary to complete the payment. What an exciting decision she was making today. Hopefully one well worth it.

"So, when can I expect you on?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:08 am

"Well its the last one available until we restock yet again so might as well help a newcomer out."

He stuck his tongue out playfully at her with a light wink before laughing heartfully, wrapping up the bundle set in a gift box and placing it in a bag. He hands it over to her.

"I'm usually online about most of the nighttime and weekends if I don't have any homework from my classes in college or any projects that I have to partake in. Just need one more year until I can graduate with my degree."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:24 am

"Oh, yeah?" And what might that degree be in?"

She giggled. This young fellow was quite the interesting little lad to Olivia. He was one she could see as a very good friend. Only time could tell of that though. Anyway, she had just about concluded her time here yet a bit of small talk never hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:36 am

"I'm going for my Bachelor's in Computer Science. Already achieved my A+ Certificate so I just need to get my college out of the way and hope to land a career."

He said with a chuckle, knowing that the job system is quite a hiatus for graduates to obtain a job, let alone a decent job that they can enjoy. The conversation was quite a starter for them both to grow interest with each other. Time will tell that they reach from associates, to friends, and perhaps even further.

"What kind of career are you pursuing for or you're still deciding for what you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:01 am

"That's well to hear. It's nice to see someone with such an optimistic outlook on the situation. I myself don't quite know what I truly want at the moment, but I'm feeling pretty confident in what I currently do as a teacher. Working to shape the minds of children fills me with joy."

The look on her face showed how much Olivia cared about her job as she spoke about it and how much she cared about her students. They were like her very own children in her eyes. Hmmm... Maybe that's were she belongs. It wouldn't be surprising if it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:11 am

"Really? You're a teacher? I'm quite impressed and jealous at the same time. Its nice to see someone who has quite the desire to help educate and expand the minds of children to build a bright future. It is a challenging based on the child itself, but that also lands on the parent as well."

He was intrigued by her career goal even if it wasn't the exact one she seeks just yet. Being a teacher was an interesting feat for anyone to take care of with much dedication and strive. Seems like something Viso would tend to as a career himself, but that was a dream career one day for him. His passion for computers is already high and he didn't stop pursuing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:41 am

"Indeed it is a challenge. One I'm willing to take on if it means changing the future of children for the better."

Her smile was now gleaming with life as it showed how passionate Olivia was about her students. The fact that someone else took such an interest in her occupation as they did only added more fuel to power her happiness.

"Oh, speaking of teaching, I have to get home and grade some papers! Is there anything else I must know before I get going?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:33 am

He scratched his head as he try to remember if there was anything else that she needs to know about LEO or the bundle set. He snaps his fingers once it came back to him.

"Oh yeah. So the game is currently in closed beta at the moment so usually the servers will wipe all characters once the test is over to collect info about any bugs or glitches. They're usually done by three to four phases. During the time, just enjoy the game as much as possible and experiment with things. There is a tutorial when you first login as your character to explain the game mechanics."

He smiled once more and offers a handshake to her. Not only for appreciating the sale that he gave her, but also the conversation that they had with each other.

"Thank you for buying from SNG! I wish you luck as your career in teaching and I hope to do business with you once more. I hope to see you online in the near future."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:04 am

"It was a pleasure speaking with you and I wish you the best of luck in your studies as well as life. Surely we will meet again soon. My name is Olivia by the way."

She ended while meeting his hand and firmly shaking it. She enjoyed this encounter quite a lot and hoped very much to see him again. She just had I bit of thing she needed to take care of before she could do so again though. Now, with all said and done, she'd be off to do just that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:30 am

"Pleasure is all mine, Ms. Olivia. My name is Visontas."

He said as they shook hands firmly. He waved as she left out the store before going back to checking the inventory. It was a very interesting encounter for Viso to meet a lovely lady like Olivia. All that is left now is to finish up his part and prepare for closure since its getting near the time to head home himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking   

Back to top Go down

Just Checking
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1