Lux Eterna Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A virtual reality world where anything can and will happen. Build your character and set out on your own adventure!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rebel 1: Let's Rock!
Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:06 am by Mortem

» Just another day of ass whoopings
Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 am by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the Hunt
Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:02 pm by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the beatings!
Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:27 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» De Lafoe Crib
Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:23 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Inventory
Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:19 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Quest Log
Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra - Tanya
Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:05 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Time to play
Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:57 pm by Mortem

» A beautiful start to this journey
Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 pm by Naoki Aoi

» Naoki's Tutorial
Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:28 am by Naoki Aoi

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Special Delivery for Gokoho

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

Special Delivery for Gokoho Empty
PostSubject: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:21 am

After leaving the Crystal Seed Guildhall, Rhys would venture out around the nightly town to visit Gokoho the Alchemist via special delivery from a quest. He asked directions from some of the NPCs to guide him the way around the area to the destination. Once arrived at the location, he skipped the admiration for what still burns in his mind . He knocks first before entering the Lab. He looks around to analyze the place for a bit.

"Hello? Is Gokoho the Alchemist available? I'm here with a special delivery that you've requested from the guildhall."
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:30 am

The Alchemy lab was set up like a boutique, however, where there were supposed to be chairs, there were cauldrons and mixing tables. There were stairs that led up to another level of the store, but it was barred off, indicating that normal people weren't allowed up. Unfortunately, Gokoho didn't seem to be in at the moment.

However, by some define fate, Gokoho's assistant was there. Behind the main counter that sat right in between the two staircases, wearing glasses and reading a book clutched by her talons, was a Lesser Harpy. She looked up at Rhys and smiled.

"Hello there, how can I help you? My name is Hoko, it's a pleasure to meet you!"

She spoke cheerfully and placed the book down on the counter.
Back to top Go down
https://luxeterna.forumotion.com
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:38 am

The moment that Hoko revealed herself as a Lesser Harpy was the same exact moment that cause his body to jolt into a sudden freeze of awkward silence. This day for Rhys has greatly turned into a game of 'Toss the Guilt' against him. He gulp down any of his true emotions and place a light smile on his face, walking over to the counter of Hoko and going through the inventory to hand her the requested items Gohoko asked for.

"Hello, Ms. Hoko. I'm here upon a special delivery that Gohoko requested from the Crystal Seer Guildhall for alchemy utensils."

He finds the quest items and hands her over the Silvergrass and the Spring Water, placing them on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:41 am

Hoko's smile brightens and she blushes a bit before waving her bird talon hands in front of her.

"Sorry, but if those are the items for the Intro to Alchemy quest, then I can't take them. You'll have to wait until Gokoho-sensei arrives in person! She shouldn't take that long!"

With her words, the store would fall into a slightly awkward silence. It was during this time that Hoko would notice the solemn look on Rhys face and she would raise an eyebrow.

"Is something the matter?"

She asked, though she could smell something...off. It was this little smell that almost clued her in to exactly what was wrong with Rhys.
Back to top Go down
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:48 am

Rhys snapped out of it and just did a nervous laughter, acting shy and polite to keep himself being stuck out like a sore thumb upon the moment. He scratches the back of his head while speaking, knowing that sooner or later he won't have nowhere to hide upon the guilt trip.

"Ohhh its nothing at all. Just a little fatigued from doing my duties for the guildhall is all. So Gokoho is out for the moment, huh? I apologize for the unexpected delivery in that case. I'll return another time to deliver the items to him."

He bows lightly at her and returns the items back into his inventory, heading towards the door to leave out.

"You have a nice day, Ms. Hoko."

He leaves out of the Alchemy Lab by closing the door behind him, taking some steps away from it and sighs in painful relief and guilt. That was a close one he'd thought.
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:03 am

Unfortunately, a small gust of wind would shut the door tight before Rhys could walk out of the store. With a flutter, just like a bird, Hoko floated over the desk and slowly hovered over to Rhys with a curious frown on her face. When she reached him, she would be standing at only 4'7. She was tiny, especially compared to him. Her statue was like a child, though the air of maturity that surrounded her proved she was an adult. She would move directly in front of him, putting herself between him and the door. Looking up at him with the same curious gaze, she suddenly smiled again and pushed herself up again Rhys, her slightly more developed breast pressing against his stomach.

"You've killed some of my kind. I can see it in your data, and I can smell my sisters on you. Is that why you're feeling so down?"
Back to top Go down
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:10 am

The cat is out of the bad and Rhys is caught red handed. No matter what kind of excuse or false acting that could even say otherwise. She analyzed his data profile and dug into the information that drove him crazy. The door was shut tight from behind him which restricts his only exit out. As Hoko got up-close and personal around his personal space, he blushed deeply with both embarrassment and guilt within him. The guilt part was obviously slaying her kind. The embarrassment part, however, was her voluptuous bosom pressing against his stomach. All he could do was place his head down in shame with his eyes closed and speak honestly to her.

"Yes...I've killed some of your kind. The way things works here is just too real for me to handle...."
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:18 am

Hoko giggled and moved back from Rhys, putting her talon-hands behind her backs.

"You shouldn't let that get to you. I'm sure if you wouldn't have fought them, my sisters would have tried to kill you instead. That's something you'll have to get used to in this world. I've killed dozens of my own kind just to protect my Master Gokoho, and sometimes to protect myself. There are people and monsters out there who simply want to live their life, but this is a world where death is commonplace. Sometimes you will have to kill others that have conscious will and thoughts, either to protect yourself or others, or maybe even simply to achieve a goal. I'm not saying you should enjoy hurting others, but you have to see this world as it is, a time of battle."

She would sigh and fold her wings in front of her now.

"Besides, monsters respawn too."

She laughed.

"My sisters that you killed are just going to be cranky that they lost to you."
Back to top Go down
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:14 am

Rhys jolts his face quickly up at her from hearing the comment from Hoko saying that monsters respawn as well. His facial expression reveals a quick moment of shock and surprise to know that even bestiaries like herself can be revived back once more to see another day in LEO. Hell, every single MMO or RPG recycles that logic as well. The guilt trip and realism of LEO really sent him for one hell of a ride that would have haunted his morale for the rest of the night. Maybe weeks perhaps. Yet, the sudden derail of the ride greatly caused him to scream internally on the inside for the moment. However, externally, all he could do was laugh at it all. Yeah, just laugh it all out Rhys. You may know much experience from MMOs and how the logic works, but there is always opportunities to be trolled by the game itself. He speaks with delight and sighs with much relief for being out of the guilt trip.

"Oh boy! That really took a load off my back! Didn't know that monsters respawn back with a vengeance."

He laughs once more while trying to keep his sanity at normal. The concept of that mixed with the realism wasn't easily going through his mind at all. In fact, it only increase the urge to kill much greatly. However, that would be for another day.

"Well at least no harm is really done now. Now I can get some sleep in peace."
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:24 am

"Don't be so sure. The pain you feel may be lessened due to you being a player. But the pain we creatures feel is as real as it gets..."

She rubbed her arm with her taloned hands, a long scar going over the soft human flesh.

"And unlike you users, our scars don't heal over time. Only if I die will this go away...but...dying hurts so much."

A tear fell from her eyes and she quickly realized what she was doing. Hastily wiping her eyes, she smiled brightly and tried to bring up the mood again.

"Anyway, this is still just a game, even if everything is real...if that makes sense. And my master will be here in two minutes if you would like to wait."
Back to top Go down
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:58 am

Indeed it was a lessened pain, but it still hurts like crazy to even feel pain regardless if you're AI or Human. Nevertheless, that scar is just scooted to the back burner as the whole logic is still a crazy topsy-turvy habit for him. Even though they can respawn after death the pain is equivalent to that of a death in real life. The only difference is that you better hope that the game of life has continues to spare to make sure to live for another day. Throughout the entire experience, Rhys just need to sleep badly so all of this logic can soak into his mind without the guilt trip going on within the room once more as Hoko speaks. All he could do is pet her on the head and smile lightly.

"Well said, Hoko. Well said. I guess I could wait a little while longer for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:15 am

Hoko puffed up her cheeks at Rhys petting her. She was a grown woman, not some child. She was about to smack him good to let him know this until the door from up the stairs burst open with a tremendous bang, making the Harpy jump, some of her feathers flying everywhere. She hid behind Rhys as her master exited from the room with a disgruntled look upon their face. The person looked very feminine, but with enough masculinity to make one question if they were a man or woman. When the person spoke, their voice was light, but with a sly undertone that once again alluded to the fact that the person could be male.

Special Delivery for Gokoho Gokoho10

"Hoko! What is with all this racket! Settle down before I have to punish you again!"

Hoko: "Y-yes Master, I'm sorry Master!"

Hoko flew back to her position at the front desk with a vicious blush upon her face and eyes cast down in embarrassment. The person, obviously the infamous Gokoho, looked at the other patron within the establishment.

"Oh? Why didn't you tell me we had a visitor?"

Gokoho leaped from the second floor and landed right in front of Rhys, being a bit shorter than him. Gokoho looked up at Rhys with shining eyes and then licked his/her lips.

"A fine specimen. Are you here to volunteer for my...experiments?"

He/she asked seductively.
Back to top Go down
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:31 am

The burst and bang from the door caught him off guard completely, causing him to jump back at the same time. Was it Gokoho or some crazy experiment finally broken out of it chamber ready to cause ballistic torment throughout the city similar to those black and white movies? All he could do was wait and see. The prize behind the door was a feminine, yet masculine type of person walking down to see what the ruckus was all about. The appearance, posture, and vocal tone coming from Gokoho cause Rhys to squint his eyes carefully to see if the game wasn't glitching at all or fatigued enough to start hallucinating. Neither was the answer at all. He looks at Hoko for a split second, then back at Gohoko. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Rhys became speechless from the result as s/he walks over to him and question about being an "experiment" of some caliber. All it did was made his body quiver with much questions, yet curiosity by that action. Does raunchy or extreme stuff like this happens in LEO just as much as the real world? Too many questions for Rhys to come upon a theory or answer. Instead, he just put on a light smile towards him/her while blushing.

"A-A-Actually, I'm here for a special delivery with some items you've requested."
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Gokoho pursed her lips and glared right at Rhys for a second longer.

"Shit. Stupid game world. We haven't even been alive for more than two years and they're already sending us actual players. I guess it's time to get to work. Surprisingly, you're the first real player we've ever had. You must be blazing ahead. Either way, you're still a fresh maggot so don't get cocky or someone,"

Gokoho grabbed Rhys by the shirt, holding him tight with a strength that did not seem to belong to the small person. Up close, Rhys would get a decent look at the persons cleavage and see that they had wraps around their chest. It was a good clue to think that the person was indeed a woman, but it would still be hard to prove.

"Will squash you like a bug."

Gokoho kissed his nose and pushed him back, letting his back hit the door of the store. S/he turned away and strut back over to the desk, switching his/her hips as s/he did. Sitting on the desk right in front of a blushing Hoko, s/he folded her legs and smiled.

"Your mission is complete. Here are your rewards and now the second part of the quest will commence."

At Gokoho's words, a runic seal appeared on the floor, glowing brightly right in the middle of the room. In a small swirl of green wind, a stone fountain rose out of the ground. The bottom part of it was slim while the top was like a large basin to be filled with water. Once it was up to about 4 feet, the runic seal would disappear.

"Welcome to your Intro to Alchemy Class. Please throw the acquired items into the cauldron."
Back to top Go down
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Such aggression coming from Gokoho from her once s/he grabbed him by the shirt, blushing deeply from the incoming up-close camera angle for him. The first look view upon its chest taped up really only adds to the curiosity and questioning whether or not Gokoho is a male or female. Yet, oddly enough he was getting a bit aroused from the curious teat. He gulps once more while keeping the light smile on his face. In reality, he was confused and slightly scared of her/him, but somehow willing to accept the fact of wandering down the rabbit hole. Once he was pushed back to the door, he just groaned from the impact and rubbed his head.

"I-I'll keep that in mind, Gokoho."

Once the mission was complete, he heard a chime going out for the quest log and another replacing it. It appears that he is now on part two of the Alchemy quest. He takes out the acquired items and walked over to the cauldron, tossing in the Spring Water and the Silvergrass into the mixture.
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:41 pm

As soon as the items pooled in the middle of the basin, runic seals began to appear on the inside of the cauldron, making it glow. Gokoho pulled out a small vile of clear liquid. It was thick, so it wasn't water. S/he poured just a tiny drop into the cauldron and a plume of white smoke bellowed into the air with the sound of flames rising. After a minute, the smoke cleared and a brown liquid now sat in the middle of the basin. Taking out another empty vile, Gokoho scooped a small amount of the liquid and corked it.

"This is a Spider Bane Elixir. I used a small drop of Spider Venom from a Wood Spider to change the property of the potion. If you bring me items that you think will create something useful, I will mix them for you. However, not everything will mix into something else. In this case, Spring Water, Silver Grass Clippings, and Spider Venom creates a Spider Bane Elixir. You can have this one for free, but next time, you'll have to bring ALL of the items yourself, including the Spider Venom. I hope you have fun experimenting with all different types of concoctions. That's it for now, I'll see you again maggot."

After handing Rhys the Spider Bane Elixir, Gokoho would stand on the front desk before jumping up to the second floor. With a simple wave, s/he turned away and returned back to the room in whence s/he came.

(Spider Bane Elixir-Deals an additional 10 points of damage to Spider and Spider-Like creatures when rubbed on a weapon. Last 2 post.)
Back to top Go down
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Rhys watches the cauldron mixture boil and toil, seeing alchemy doing its process of combining two items to create a whole new item. The plume of smoke puffed out made Rhys cover his face just in case of a malfunction within the process. However, that wasn't the case at all. As Gokoho handed him the Spider Bane Elixir while explaining the usage of the potion, he inspect it himself upon the brown liquid item. Hearing something with 'Bane' on the end isn't the type of potion to drink for a recovery. It does apply to add bonus damage to arachnids so that can be quite helpful in the long run when he needs it the most. He place it in his inventory and continues to listen on the tutorial. Now that he got a freebie off of it, he'll have to utilize his own mixtures himself to conduct new experiments. He tried to thank Gokoho, but s/he quickly escalated back to the second floor. He only blinked twice and the question still remains: What the hell is its gender?

"Thanks for the tutorial, Gokoho. Looks like I'll be gathering much stuff and causing malfunctions more often."

He said with a heartful laugh, not much of an alchemist himself, but it should suffice upon trying out new things. He walks out of the shop afterwards to finish up any remaining quest that he has left to turn in before signing off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Gokoho   Special Delivery for Gokoho Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Delivery for Gokoho
Page 1 of 1