Lux Eterna Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A virtual reality world where anything can and will happen. Build your character and set out on your own adventure!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rebel 1: Let's Rock!
The First Outing EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:06 am by Mortem

» Just another day of ass whoopings
The First Outing EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 am by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the Hunt
The First Outing EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:02 pm by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the beatings!
The First Outing EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:27 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» De Lafoe Crib
The First Outing EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:23 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Inventory
The First Outing EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:19 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Quest Log
The First Outing EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra - Tanya
The First Outing EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:05 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Time to play
The First Outing EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:57 pm by Mortem

» A beautiful start to this journey
The First Outing EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 pm by Naoki Aoi

» Naoki's Tutorial
The First Outing EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:28 am by Naoki Aoi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The First Outing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:01 am

Vermillion had calmed down quite a bit as she reached the gates. They stood large and regal, the crest of a lion (LEO) on both giant wooden doors. The door stood ajar, allowing people to come to and from easily, but there were dozens of guards around the courtyard like entrance as well as atop the wall that surrounded the city. Vermillion was alerted through her party command that Wukong was catching up to her. She would smile and run with childish glee out of the Kingdom of Raizen, and to her relief, no loading screen would pop up. That would have been awkward as she was slowly forgetting that this was not real life.

Out of the gates, in which she would be sure that Wukong had finally caught up to her, she would take in a deep breath. The air outside of the City smelt even more fresh than inside. It was just like stepping out into an actual wilderness. To her delight, she could see that the Silvergrass Plateau was a very large and expansive area. Looking up, she would still see the branches and many unknown pathways of the Gricidea Tree, blocking most of the sky from view, but not all of it. Out in the distance, far, far away, she could see the outlines of another tree, most like the Eullyand tree.

To her right, which would be North according to her map, she could see mountains. Looking south, she could not see much but dense forest far out in the distance.

Now before her, she could see many other players and probably NPC's battling it out with Warhogs, and many other different creatures. Her excitement was beginning to make her anxious, but deciding to stay in character, she simply made her dagger appear and scanned the area for any special indication of the items she needed for her quest. Sure enough, as she gazed upon a certain tree, small text would appear next to it. Going near it, she would see a small amount of wax leaking from the tree, from an indentation that looked much like a beehive, yet was part of the tree. The description of the substance was, indeed, Beeswax.

"That was simple enough."

She stated as she scraped some of the ooze into her hands. The ooze would glow for a moment before disappearing. An alert before her let her know she had acquired the necessary items for one of her quest and that the item had been added to her inventory. The entire time, she had forgotten that Wukong was there.
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:12 am

*Sun Wukong took a minute to get out of the city gates, but did so in a timely fashion. After getting punched in the face, he was feeling a little crumby that Vermillion acted that way. She could have easily just chastised him, but decided to slug him in the face. The fist didn't really hurt, but the thought and act of it brought Sun to the conclusion, that this girl was a very fiery and impulsive person. A light chuckle left his lips.

He watched as she darted off and was enjoying the freedom of the game. Sun himself also noticed that the realism increased through the non-loading screens. Whoever created this game sure had some intense ideas and settings set-up, but given the fact that this was just a beta, there had to be some form of bugs and the sort to see. The first would be the breaking of the PvP barrier, that one was interesting.

Typically, though, once on the field Sun found that other beta players were either grinding, or just having a good time. That brought a smile on his face. Something like this can be the best stress reliever from all the work you'd have to do in the real-world. Speaking of which, Adam's sister should have been home by now. She's probably waiting for him on the other side, wanting to kick his gut in over some good ol' fashion sparring.*

"Definitely not looking forward to that, haha."

*He laughed to himself and just remembered he had some quests to do. Things in this world can be so distracting, that you even forget what one of the main points of the game was... Questing! Sun Wukong looked over his quests. He needed to kill 3 Warhogs, get a clipping of silvergrass, a bottle of springwater, 1 hog tusk and a pelt of any kind. After checking what he needed, Wukong strolled over to Vermillion.

Sun had hoped that she calmed down for a bit, so he put his hands up behind his head just in-case he needed to block a punch, but while looking lazy and open to hits at the same time. She stood near a tree, scrapped up what looked to be a goopy item. Maybe she needed it for a quest? He might as well have inclined about it anyways just to break the tension.*

"Hey! What'cha got there?"

*He announced quite loudly, monkey grin and everything on his face. In this world, Adam could cut loose and be as goofy as wanted. Such a relief from all the stress he dealt with at work, school and at home.*
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:36 am

She dusted her hands off, though there was no need to. She smiled warmly at Wukong before answering.

"I've got the beeswax for one of the quest that was on the board. I'll turn it in once we finish with the next few quest. Did you not take the beeswax quest as well?"

Vermillion held back a chuckle as she knew he hadn't, or he wouldn't have been asking about it. Either way, he could still collect the beeswax and then go accept the quest. Hopefully this was an MMO that allowed players to complete quest with items that were already in their inventory.

"What shall we take care of next?"

She asked, her regal tone coming out as genuinely friendly now. She spoke with an accent that seemed natural for her character, but was trying to keep the pompousness to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:46 pm

"Nah, I don't think so. But I'll take some just in case."

*He said walking on over to the tree. He'd gently placed his hand over the tree's bark and looked upon the indentation. When looking straight at it, he could see that there was some beeswax he could collect and the interface also gave some information on what it was used for. Sun scooped some up of the goopy substance and afterwards it registered in his inventory.

Sun figured he could just accept the quest later and hand it over then, but if not he could always make a little bit of pocket money in doing so. He turned back toward Vermillion, smirking casually with his tail swaying in the breeze.*

"Well, since you're haughty and violent enough, I think we can go ahead and kill off 3 Warhogs. I use a blunt weapon, so it won't really do that much damage. I was thinking if you and I can focus on one and kill it off, it'd be a lot easier and faster."

*Wukong was actually pretty glad that she had calmed down. Even though he was this Beastkin Monkey, his actions still decided what sort of person he was on the outside world. Adam, taking over in this rational thinking, figured it be best to apologize before they carried on.*

"Hey Queenie, I know it may be water under the bridge and everything, but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for copping a look. I mean, you character is just so... Elegant, I was charmed, haha."

*He'd say softly. This wasn't a tactic to hit on her or anything like that, Sun was actually sincere when apologizing to Vermillion. Plus the compliments were legitimate as well.*
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:06 am

With a small sigh Vermillion would cross her arms and look towards the field again. In the game, as in the real world, it was nighttime. At least, the sun was just setting over the horizon and darkness would envelope them in due time.

"I'm not violent..."

She mumbled with an unnoticeable hint of sadness. A small blush would pass her features but she would not face Wukong as he spoke his last words.

"My choice of character has absolutely nothing to do with my figure. The game calibrated our physical forms, outside of height, directly into the game. I did not change mine."

She spoke while walking farther out in the field. Her hips would be swaying slightly, unintentionally yet again. Several of the other players and NPC around would slowly stop doing what they were doing and look at her...vampiric hips. One person was unlucky to get speared by a Warhog, having his HP drop to 0. The person's body spread blood under it, and the countdown for respawn appeared over it, for 10 seconds.

"We should hurry Wukong-san. I'm not sure of how much more time I am to be allotted within this world.
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:41 am

"Awww! That cute little mumble... Damn. I should have her work at my cafe, she'd be getting the customers, the girls would get double pay AND she'd get promoted in no time..."

*The changing of the scenery, the sunset and how beautiful it was, meshed together with how beautiful Vermillion was... Sun thought to himself, not being able to take his eyes off this multi-layered emotional cutie. When she said that the choice features of her character weren't really her making, but was actually because the system took her real life body and created it to how her body was in real-life. Wukong blushed a bit, but wasn't as distracted as the kid who just got killed by the Warhog. Something he laughed at because of how cliche the situation was.*

"Wow... That's some perfect calibration they have there..."

*He'd say and started to follow behind her, but a bit into their walk, Sun tapped her shoulder and remembered the Warhog that killed that one guy. Sun pointed to it with his tail, winked his right eye and equipped his staff.*

"Let's kill that porker, huh? Maybe kill three and then call it a night?"

*He asked, winking his left eye and smiling a bit.*

"I'm ready to go when you are."
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:52 am

Vermillion looked at the Warhog as it ignored its opponent. She had actually been looking for more of the Quest items, wanting to find them before taking on the Warhogs. If they were injured, they would probably have to go back to the Town, and having more quest done before heading back would have been better. But killing one of them shouldn't be too hard, especially if the other player had damaged it some already.

Unfortunately, as she made her dagger appear, she would see that the person hadn't hit the Warhog a single time. With a sweat drop, she would groan.

"Do I want to know how loathsome that person was to be killed by a single Warhog without damaging it?"

Shaking her head, she began to conjure her dark magic within her left hand, holding her dagger reverse handed in her right.
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:59 am

The Warhog would take note of the two users that stopped to view its proud kill. It would let out a deep snort and huff before digging its foot through the ground several times. With a loud squeal, the swine would dash towards them both, too stupid and proud of its last kill to realize that it couldn't hit them both at once. Halfway through its sprint, its eyes would glow, showing that it was utilizing its Tackle ability.

Warhog (Pending Hit)  
HP: 35/35                  

Sun (Pending Action)
HP: 70/70

Vermillion (Pending Hit)
HP: 60/60

(D: Just realized I'm stuck in a spell. I can't move right now, so please divert that Tackle please. XD)
Back to top Go down
https://luxeterna.forumotion.com
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:22 am

*Sun noticed that the Warhog had become brazen and decided that it was going to attack them on the spot. Vermillion was already conjuring a spell, so she had to sit still and wait a bit... But that left her open. Spinning his staff, Sun Wukong took off toward the proud piggy. He'd use its pretentious attitude against it, by running over to its side, taking the staff firmly into his hands and giving it a wicked smack onto the side of its body. Hopefully the force was enough to either veer it of course, or knock it over completely, thus keeping Vermillion safe for the time being.*

Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:27 am

(We'll have to do that differently, in the magic sense. I think if you prepare your spell the turn before, you won't be a sitting duck. But if you activate and cast your spell in the same turn, then you will have less chance of acting after casting it in your next post.)

Seeing the strong hit to the Warhog and hoping that it did get knocked off course, Vermillion would sling her hand down in a vertical pulling motion. A black cloud of darkness in the form of a spike would appear above the Warhog before attempting to pierce right through it's back.

Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:35 am

The Warhog had indeed been knocked a bit off course by the hit from Sun, but since it barely did damage, the Warhog would simply adjust its course a bit and never lose speed in rushing towards Vermillion as his only target now. However, before it could reach, it would feel a very cold feeling run through its body and a sharp pain from its back, through its stomach, and out its underbelly. The Warhog let out a loud squeal as it toppled over from the sudden pain.

Warhog (Standby)
HP: 14/35

Sun (Standby) (5 damage)

Vermillion (Standby) (16 damage)

As the strikes hit the Warhog and brought it to a halt, both Wukong and Vermillion's sensory abilities would alert them to another threat. The Warhog's cry seemed to have attracted another. The Warhog was already in the midst of charging Vermillion with its tusk glowing, performing a Gore attack.

Warhog B (Pending Hit)
HP: 35/35
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:33 am

*Thank the maker for the Tail-Sense ability. Sun Wukong was quickly alerted to the other Warhog who decided to interfere. His eyes narrowed once he saw it try to ram right into Vermillion. Taking off once more, Sun's body glowed a bright gold, signifying he was going to use his magic attack. With the other Warhog squealing over in pain, Wukong had enough time to perform a high leap.*

"Get outta here!"

*Sun announced in a sorta cocky attitude. Considering he didn't have to run that much to get back to Vermillion, Sun felt comfortable enough with the distance left between he, Vermillion and the Warhog. He'd slam down upon the ground with his staff. A rumbling and cracking of the ground let loose a wicked spear of earth. Even if it wasn't a hit, it most certainly could act like a protective spear like wall that could hopefully prevent Vermillion from getting hurt.*

Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:08 am

As Wukong was moving towards the Second Warhog, Vermillion would be dashing towards it as well. And since she was closer, she would jump up and aim a stab attack at its back, just as she had done in her tutorial. Hopefully her stab would hurt the Warhog and knock it off guard and allow Sun's attack to smash right into its face. Since she was using a piercing motion, she would halt her overhead flip and land several feet behind the Warhog if it worked.

Random number (1,100) :

Last edited by Aliyah Rozalyn on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am

The second Warhog had been extremely unlucky to run into two people with sensory type abilities. It's initial sneak attack was instantly thwarted and even worse, it was pierced to hell by Vermillion and Sun's combination attack. The Warhog yelped as Vermillion stabbed it and Sun's earth spear jammed right through its open mouth, coming out of its head. The gruesome sight lasted for only a few moments before it burst into particles of light.

Exp Drop: 15
GP Drop: 10

Item Drop
Random number (1,100) :

The first Warhog was back on its feet, but this time it was wary of what was happening, especially since it saw its backup get treated like pagan god sacrifice.

Warhog (Pending Action)
HP: 14/35

Sun (Standby) (22 damage)

Vermillion (Standby) (15 damage)

Warhog B (Defeated)
HP: -2/35
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:43 am

*Sun turned toward the now cautious piggy and smirked. He spun his staff in his hands, got into a ready position and stared it down. The injured little thing was quite in a pickle, its friend was killed and now it was all alone. Sun slowly approached, cautious himself and careful not to get cocky like how it did awhile ago.*

"What do you say, Queenie? Surround the thing and see how it will react?"

*He'd ask, not taking his eyes off of the hog.*
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Vermillion would have been annoyed by Sun constantly calling her Queenie. She would remember to punch him into oblivion after the battle was over. Facing the last, or first, Warhog, she would slowly stalk towards its side, awaiting its action. It could either try to fight them and die or try to run and die. Either way, she was not going to let it get away.

"This shouldn't be a problem. So...where should I cut you? Jugular? Liver? Larynx? Or Heart?"

She called darkly as she began to strafe and surround it along with Sun.

Back to top Go down
Dual Edge

Dual Edge

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:27 am

The Warhog was honestly scared stiff. A once proud of its kill Warhog, now reduced to a quiet squealing baby. This sudden change in attitude didn't defeat its pride, however, for it started to glare in a more hesitant manner. The creature's eyes glowed suddenly, preparing its tackling attack. Even though it were injured and its back-up killed, it was going to fight until then end.

*SQUEAL!*

Letting out a pained and harsh squeal, the lone Warhog charged forward to Sun after a moment of random choosing. The creature used any sort of brisk speed and power it could, in its final bout.

Random number (1,100) :

Warhog (Pending Hit)
HP 14/35

Sun (Pending Action)
HP 70/70

Vermillion (Pending Action)
HP 60/60

Last edited by Dual Edge on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:21 am

*Sun had focused his concentrated eyes on the Warhog. It came at him like a madman on his final stand, wounded and crazed. Seeing this wouldn't deter his determination and smirked confidently.*

"Stab where it'll bleed the most while I beat the resistance out of it."

*He'd charge forward, holding his staff in both hands. When he and the creature came in close, he'd flip the front of his staff to a 45 degree angle going downward right. Stopping with his right foot forward, Wukong would turn his body using some of the built up momentum and came in with a wicked upward smack with the staff, across the Warhog's face.*

Crit Roll:
Random number (1,100) :

Last edited by Dual Edge on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:52 am

As soon as the creature darted for Wukong, Vermillion would be on its tail with a dark grin on her face. When Wukong made to smack the creature, Vermillion was already in the air, upside down. When the staff would hit the creature, Vermillion would lash downwards, stabbing the dagger right into the Warhogs throat. Using the momentum that carried her over it, she would cut right through the entirety of the creatures throat before landing right next to Wukong.

"Hmph, hardly worth the show."

She would say, slinging her blade to the side to clean the blood from it.

Critical Roll
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Dual Edge

Dual Edge

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:23 am

The poor Warhog obviously stood no chance. Sure it was resistant to the blunt attack of Sun's staff, but it wasn't immune to the launching factor of the powerful strike. The little piggy was launched upwards, being completely vulnerable to the beautiful display of agility by, Vermillion. Soon its neck was pierced, cut open and it felled. The Warhog exploded into a burst of EXP that started to flow toward the victors.

Sun Wukong (5 Damage)
HP 70/70

Vermillion Alucard (15 Damage)
HP 60/60

Warhog A (Defeated)
HP -1/35

Item Drop
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:13 pm

"Nothing too hard!"

*Sun Wukong would announce, spinning his staff before tossing it into the air a bit, turning his back toward the felled opponent, catching the staff with his tail, then turning back to where their opponent once stood and smirked.*

"We make a good team, given that you and I had a rocky start to begin with, Queenie."

*After seeing Vermillion's display of emotions, the way how she fought and her attitude toward lesser people or opponents, she definitely earned the nickname "Queenie." After that, there'd be a small chest before them, a blue chest. Seems as though they gained a common drop from that Warhog and both of them also received the EXP.

(30 EXP to each received from killing Warhogs A and B).
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:57 am

(Item drops would be 2 healing seeds and 2 hog tusks, so 1 for each of us on both of those. No ham though D:)

Vermillion smiled at their triumph. Now they only had 1 more Warhog to defeat, and they would even gain levels before turning in any of the quest! That meant they could possibly gain two or three levels before they even decided to take on the main quest of the game.

"Please, Wukong-san, I'm asking you as a friend. Do not call me Queenie, it truly grates at my nerves." (Like, irl too. XD For some reason, calling Minami that gets to me.)

With a small blush, she would push her fingers together.

"Um...if it is truly that important to you...you can call me...Hime."

She blushed even deeper as she finished speaking, trying to hide her flushed face by going to unlock the chest and receive that item inside. Hime meant 'Princess' in Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:19 pm

*2 down, one more to go. That was some good progress they were making and in time, they'd be able to complete quite a few more quests at this pace.

Seems like the nickname "Queenie" was really getting to her. She even pleaded with him to stop. Chuckling a little bit and scratching the back of his head, Sun felt as though he could relent with the name.*

"As a friend, eh? Funny, I don't see you on my Friend's List."

*He'd smirk and wink his right eye over her character, he'd select the "Add Friend" icon and sent the request. Soon after, she started blushing and poking her fingers together. Vermillion wanted Sun to call her, "Hime." He'd figure that was cute enough, even better than what he was calling her before.*

"Awww, Hime-chan, are you blushing?"

*He'd ask, already using the name and laughing a bit. Hime was quite the cutey, already flushed, nervous and hiding it all with a trip to the chest. He'd walk over to the item chest and collect his reward from beating the porkers. That takes care of part of one quest, now for a pelt...*

"Good haul, good haul. How are you doing on Real Life Time, Hime-chan? Are you ready to call it a night?"
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Luckily for them both, inside of the chest would be two Wolf Pelts, just as they needed. And just as Sun asked his question, a display would pop-up for them both, stating that they had now been playing for 2 hours. The game was entering night time and more dangerous creatures were bound to show up.
Back to top Go down
Vermillion Alucard

Vermillion Alucard

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:20 am

"...It's been two hours...I hate to do it to my sister, but I really want to finish these quest before I log off. Come on, I'll put in about one more hour before logging off. Let's find a Warhog and the rest of these items and get them turned in!"

Vermillion accepted the friend request by winking back at Sun. it was that simple. Afterward, she would begin walking NorthWest, farther from Raizen and towards where the Helios desert was said to be, though it was probably more than a few hours of travel away. All the while, she was looking out for any other quest items and enemies. She used her sensory ability to find both monsters and treasures around them as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Outing   The First Outing Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Outing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lux Eterna Online :: Lux Eterna Online :: Gricidea Province :: Gricidea Plains :: Silvergrass Plateau-
Jump to: