Lux Eterna Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A virtual reality world where anything can and will happen. Build your character and set out on your own adventure!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rebel 1: Let's Rock!
Newbing it up at the job. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:06 am by Mortem

» Just another day of ass whoopings
Newbing it up at the job. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 am by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the Hunt
Newbing it up at the job. EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:02 pm by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the beatings!
Newbing it up at the job. EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:27 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» De Lafoe Crib
Newbing it up at the job. EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:23 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Inventory
Newbing it up at the job. EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:19 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Quest Log
Newbing it up at the job. EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra - Tanya
Newbing it up at the job. EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:05 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Time to play
Newbing it up at the job. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:57 pm by Mortem

» A beautiful start to this journey
Newbing it up at the job. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 pm by Naoki Aoi

» Naoki's Tutorial
Newbing it up at the job. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:28 am by Naoki Aoi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Newbing it up at the job.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

Newbing it up at the job. Empty
PostSubject: Newbing it up at the job.   Newbing it up at the job. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:45 am

The time now is 1:50 PM. Ten minutes left to get to work before being considered late. Even though Viso is one of the store owners of the Scrubby Newbs Gaming shop, its still considered bad manners to the rest of the crew to show up late. Much worse of a manner if one of the superintendents shows up to do an inspection around the shop. The bus finally reaches near the destination and Viso was whistling while tapping his toe to "Stomp to my Beat" from the DDR arcade machine attract system. He pulls the string to signal the bus driver to pull over. He gets off once the bus driver does so near the upcoming bus stop. Taking the few remaining blocks by foot, Viso arrives at the shop about five minutes before 2:00. Once he enters the shop, Viso was greeted by his partner for the same shift named Faro.

"Yo, Viso the Miso! Still rushing as usual from the Rec Center?"

"You're one to take, Faro the Dunceedge!"

"Why I outta! I didn't choke on that " 

Faro waves his fist at him playfully, mocking him for his Blazblue skills with Ragna the Bloodedge from the last monthly tournament that SNG had. He was dominating the competition until choking hard against a female fighter who used Makoto Nanaya and wrecked his Easy Bake Oven combos. Viso joined in on the battle, but only ended up 4th place on the losers bracket with his Litchi Faye Ling. The opponent he had was a Tsubaki Yayoi player who knew advanced combos like crazy. Predictable actions, but effective nonetheless. Nevertheless, it was a fun battle for everyone at least.

Viso checks in on the clock to begin his shift and puts on his attire in the backroom from his backpack. He walks out whistling the same song before Faro speaks to him while arranging the newly listed games. 

"Hey, Viso. Did you start your adventure in Lux Eterna Online yet?"

"I have. Didn't get too far in it besides completing a few quests and learning alchemy."

Once he said the magic word, his face suddenly turned into a raging factor for a split second for the trolling montage that he faced with LEO. It shifts back to normal.

"Only alchemy? Dude, I've gotten way further ahead than you! I'm already level five with high attack, health, and defense. I'm a wrecking machine against the enemies and dominated a couple of people in a duel."

"Well there is a difference between you and me, Faro. One of us has class in the morning and have to work at the same time. The other is easily living life by already going through an internship while earning bonus cash from work."

"What can I say? I hit the jackpot early on with the lottery."

"And watch it go away in an instant once you spend it all on pointless crap."

"My money right? Can't complain."

Faro laughs lightly at the comment while Viso just shook his head with a smirk on his face. If only he was lucky like that himself, then he wouldn't have to worry about the hard concepts that life throws at him. The two continues with their daily duties at the shop like always: Selling games, conversations with the rising and experienced gamers, setting up the game stations for customers, and serving food at the cafe. The place is always busy on a daily basis since customers ranging from young to even the elderly needs a good break from the factors of life and escape into the realms of gaming. Unless you're part of the MLG gaming community,then pretty much gaming is a hard job.
Back to top Go down
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

Newbing it up at the job. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbing it up at the job.   Newbing it up at the job. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:39 am

============== Time Skip: Night ================

It is now 9:30 PM. The shop is about to close down from another days work within the SNG. Most of the employees have left home early from their shifts while a few remains to clean up the station. Viso was one of them since he was on cashier duty this time. Counts the accumulated currency and checking the receipts to make sure everything is accurate and nothing was missing. Otherwise, there will be consequences for the culprit. Faro puts on his jacket and waves at Viso.

"See ya tomorrow, Viso."

"Later, Faro."

He waves back at him, watching him leave out the shop and goes back to counting the currency. Once everything was in order, he puts the cash stock back in the safe hidden within the store and prepares to head out himself. He locks the door once leaving out of the facility and begins to walk back home. Luckily, his place isn't too far from the workplace either. Just about seven blocks down.
Back to top Go down

Newbing it up at the job.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lux Eterna Online :: Elestia City :: Inner City :: Scrubby Newbs Gaming-
Jump to: