Lux Eterna Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A virtual reality world where anything can and will happen. Build your character and set out on your own adventure!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rebel 1: Let's Rock!
Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:06 am by Mortem

» Just another day of ass whoopings
Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 am by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the Hunt
Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:02 pm by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the beatings!
Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:27 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» De Lafoe Crib
Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:23 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Inventory
Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:19 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Quest Log
Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra - Tanya
Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:05 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Time to play
Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:57 pm by Mortem

» A beautiful start to this journey
Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 pm by Naoki Aoi

» Naoki's Tutorial
Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:28 am by Naoki Aoi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Asahika! I Have A New Idea!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

Asahika! I Have A New Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Asahika! I Have A New Idea!   Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:30 am

*The walk from school wasn't as taxing, in fact, it was a breath of fresh-air since he had gotten a break from class. Not much to do today, so he can dedicate all his time to actually getting some cooler stuff for the cafe. Not long after his walk, did he arrive at his special cafe. Entering, he was greeted by all the workers in there.

They meowed, pawed in the air and winked at him.*

Maids: "Welcome home, Master!"

*The kittens announced. Now, this looks wrong from most angles, but the honesty behind it was that the girls insisted on doing this whenever he returned. Why? Because Adam was a decent boss. He was strict when he needed to be, but was flexible with workload and hours. Even though this sort of work could be a bit embarrassing, they did like the way how Adam would treat them and this cute yet perverted act, was an act of appreciation.*

"Hey there, my Kittens. Having fun at work I hope. Anybody seen Asahika?"

Maid: "She's in the back! I guess its her break time?"

"Could be. Thanks, I'll be back in a jiffy."

*Once Adam had left, the girls all looked at each other and giggled. They imagined the two making out or performing some sexual act behind closed doors. Adam never thought of Asahika like that, though. She was his childhood friend and he really couldn't see he and her dating.

The thought was dismissed just as easily as it was brought up when he noticed Asahika, asleep on the desk. Adam smiled, walked on over to the desk, placed his book bag down, then softly nudged the young woman. She groaned and meekly swiped at him, but in time she soon woke up. A bright blush caught her face and she yelled out due to embarrassment.*

Asahika: "A-AAAAAAAH! A-Adam! I'm so sorry, I just came in to take a breather and and and-"

*Adam merely patted her head and smiled a bit. Asahika quickly shot out of her chair, grabbed him by the shoulders and sat him in it, before going on the other side and sitting on one of the chairs in the office.*

"You're tired, Asa-chan. Seems like you need a much longer break."

Asahika: "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"No apologies. I wanted to speak to you about a new idea for the cafe, but I'm still a bit iffy about it. You go home for the day, I can handle your shift for today."

Asahika: "But-"

"No buts. Get your rest. That's an order, missy."

Asahika: "Y-Yes, Master Adam."

*Her face lit up as she let that slip. Adam didn't pay any mind to it, but he was worried about her overall health. Out of all the girls, Asahika was the only one who could handle being the second manager while he was away. Due to this, he'd give her whatever she needed in terms of days off and availability

Asahika quickly got out of her chair, bowed, then left the room feverishly. Adam, with the room to himself, opened his bag, took out the notebooks and started to go over his new designs. A drawing of Vermillion was on a page. Arrows were drawn to certain aspects of the character and they highlighted what sort of design the new costumes will start going to. The image of the new costumes were nearly perfect.*

"Excellent..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Asahika! I Have A New Idea!   Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:24 am

*Adam stayed held up within his office, the cameras overlooking the cafe and the young man can see his kittens working diligently. Today was a slow day, however, so there wasn't much going on. The usual customers were there, some of the girls were getting a little flirty, but it wasn't anything worth a reprimand. While viewing, Adam was distributing hours, cataloging what they needed in terms of supplies and was finalizing the event needed to break out the new vampire costumes.*

"Hmm... I'll probably need to contact the heads of LEO in order to ask if I can promo the game. Then I can have Vermillion and the costumes as the figure head. The higher ups will probably like it, I'll get more business and the girls can get more hours and money."

*Adam continued to contemplate. This may also be the chance of a lifetime to actually meet the creator LEO. Rumor has it that no one knows who made the game, but Adam was skeptical. There was a man who made it, and he was probably just hiding out from the public at large. LEO was a hit, so taking a break from the people playing it makes sense. Adam will need to play his cards right with this deal.*
Back to top Go down
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Asahika! I Have A New Idea!   Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:37 am

-Several hours into researching.-

*It was well into the night, near closing time and most of the customers have upped and left. Any remaining customers were waiting to walk their girlfriends or friends home. Adam didn't really come out, which caused concern from some employees. They did check in on him every now and the answer was always the same. He was just planning an event for the cafe. Soon, though, soon it was quieting own for the evening.

Even with all the research and lucrative phone calls, Adam couldn't get a single bit of info on who or what was behind the idea of LEO. He was looking a little frazzled. Sitting back in his chair, he'd fling his hands behind his head and sighed in disappointment.*

"How hectic and disappointing. These people are literally off the grid. How the hell do you even publicize a game and not release a SINGLE shred of who or what you are?"

*Despite how stoic and calm Adam usually was, this situation burned him. Nonetheless, he just felt as though his day was done with this. Might as well try to find out some sort of watermark left behind in the game as a method of finding out who made it.*

"Might as well lock up and call it a night."

*With that, Adam finally left the office. A few of the kittens showed their smiles and bowed to him before they left. He shot them his usual smirk and continued into the kitchen, taking inventory and doing the same for the bar. Once that was through, he'd turn off the kitchen lights, went back to his office to pack up the documents and other business related material. He closed down his office and made sure that the entirety of the cafe was empty, before turning off the lights and locking it up for the night.*
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Asahika! I Have A New Idea!   Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:21 pm

A light noise would echo in the night, like the rattling of a chain with a small bell at the end. A cold wind would blow over Adam even though the humidity of their Island was always high. This would indicate that rain was soon coming but there wasn't a single cloud in the sky, nor had the news reported any type of storm anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
https://luxeterna.forumotion.com
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Asahika! I Have A New Idea!   Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:26 am

*Adam stopped for just a moment, aware of the noise, but unaware of what was going on. The chill of the cold wind left a sense of dread within the calm man, his face hiding away the foreboding sense he was feeling. A healthy bit of paranoia will keep his head in the game, for it was odd that any sort of rain or change in weather was going to occur, despite the lack of reports. Adam didn't turn his head to look. He opted to keep walking instead.*

"Must have been a stray cat."

*He'd say nonchalantly, shrugging it off and continuing with his walk.*
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Asahika! I Have A New Idea!   Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:53 am

They will find you...

The whisper of the wind sounded as if it actually spoke. After a few seconds, however, and everything would seem to return to normal.
Back to top Go down
https://luxeterna.forumotion.com
Adam Wukong

Adam Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Asahika! I Have A New Idea!   Asahika! I Have A New Idea! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:57 am

*Adam stopped once more when he heard something speaking to him. He couldn't discern whether the voice was male or female, but that definitely sent a bigger shiver down his spine. He turned his head over his shoulder just slightly. Was someone following him and playing some sort of joke? That was likely the case. Maybe it was Minami being weird again or one of the kittens who decided to play a practical joke on him.*

"Heh, good one..."

*He'd say softly, chuckling a bit and carrying on his way. Deep down inside, something told him that wasn't some practical joke. An ambiance like that just doesn't disappear after a few muffled words...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asahika! I Have A New Idea!   Asahika! I Have A New Idea! Empty

Back to top Go down

Asahika! I Have A New Idea!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lux Eterna Online :: Elestia City :: Inner City :: Milk Lover's Maid Cafe-
Jump to: