A virtual reality world where anything can and will happen. Build your character and set out on your own adventure!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rebel 1: Let's Rock!
Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:06 am by Mortem

» Just another day of ass whoopings
Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 am by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the Hunt
Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:02 pm by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the beatings!
Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:27 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» De Lafoe Crib
Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:23 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Inventory
Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:19 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Quest Log
Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra - Tanya
Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:05 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Time to play
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:57 pm by Mortem

» A beautiful start to this journey
Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 pm by Naoki Aoi

» Naoki's Tutorial
Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:28 am by Naoki Aoi

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Status Ailments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2013-11-26

PostSubject: Status Ailments   Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:29 am



Bleed: Deals 5 points of damage per post of bleeder. ATK and DEF -5.

Blind: The chances of a successful attack on the foe falls to 10%. The chances of being hit by the foe rises to 90%. Critical hits land 50% easier on blinded foes.

Burn: Deals 10 points of damage per post of afflicted. Fire attacks deal x2 damage. Water cures burns.

Frozen: Prevents movement and deals 5 points of damage per post of the afflicted. Ice attacks deal x2 damage. Fire defrost frozen.

Paralyzed: The afflicted is prevented from moving once every two turns, including the first turn that they are paralyzed. Magic cannot be used while paralyzed.

Petrify: The afflicted's blood is turned to magical stone. They are still able to act normally, however, if the afflicted is attacked again, they will shatter and die instantly.

Poison: Deals 5 points of damage per post of the poisoned. MAG and MAG.D -5.

Toxin: Deals 15 points of damage per post of the afflicted. All stats, except HP, -10.



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://luxeterna.forumotion.com
 
Status Ailments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Is it worth using status ailments in G rank?
» My Hobby Status
» Status of CE
» Realm status, and empty realms
» Fallout New Vegas negative status buff won't go away

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lux Eterna Online :: LEO Rules and Guides :: The world of Lux Eterna (LEO)-
Jump to: