Lux Eterna Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A virtual reality world where anything can and will happen. Build your character and set out on your own adventure!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rebel 1: Let's Rock!
Time to play EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:06 am by Mortem

» Just another day of ass whoopings
Time to play EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 am by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the Hunt
Time to play EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:02 pm by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the beatings!
Time to play EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:27 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» De Lafoe Crib
Time to play EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:23 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Inventory
Time to play EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:19 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Quest Log
Time to play EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra - Tanya
Time to play EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:05 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Time to play
Time to play EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:57 pm by Mortem

» A beautiful start to this journey
Time to play EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 pm by Naoki Aoi

» Naoki's Tutorial
Time to play EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:28 am by Naoki Aoi

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Time to play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mortem

Mortem

Time to play Empty
PostSubject: Time to play   Time to play EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:49 pm

"Well, turn this way? No maybe that way? Or is it straight forward?" He spoke all while walking straight forward and occasionally turning left and right. "It says it should be right about he-" He then slams right into the sign for the crystal seed guildhall. He then rubs his head and looks around. "Well I'm here. Note to self though, pay more attention to surroundings than map." He then walks in and starts searching for the quest board. "Ah. I guess I'll take on the intro quests, warthog quest, and beeswax. I should wait to see if another player comes who's also new. I believe it'll be more fun with more people, unless no one new arrives in a few minutes." He then proceeds to start waiting.
Back to top Go down
Naoki Aoi

Naoki Aoi

Time to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to play   Time to play EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Mortem would feel the impact of himself walking into the sign and give pause as he actually felt the hit again. The realism was scary. A few npc looked at him with worry but when they noticed he was alright, left the man to himself.

Inside the guild hall, Mortem would be privy to the sight of a bustling bar with people and creatures of all shapes and sizes. Quite a few people were running to and from the quest board so it was a moment before Mortem would get to it. By the time he did, an exuberant teen would have entered the guild and made a beeline for the board well.

"Sweet, quite a few quest already!" Naoki called as she began to take all the quests she could. Once she was done and looking over them, she heard Mortem speaking. She giggled a bit at the fluffy tail and resisted the urge to hug it.

"Good to see I'm not the only one that talks to myself!" She called to Mortem. With a wink of her eye, she saw his information. "Nice to meet you Mortem-kun, I'm Naoki. I'm a newbie too! I'd be happy take on some of these quests with you!"
Back to top Go down
Mortem

Mortem

Time to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to play   Time to play EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:33 pm

"I see talking to one's self isn't something only I do, thank god. Or is it Kami here? Oh well I'll find out later, but more importantly. Hello to you as well! I would love to join you in some quests. Which one do you want to start with? Hunting boars or something else?" He would bow upon greeting her and then continue on talking to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Naoki Aoi

Naoki Aoi

Time to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to play   Time to play EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:42 pm

"Let's go hunt some pigs! We can grab the other items for the rest of those while we're out there."

She paused and opened her menu again. After a bit of searching, she found the option to invite people to her party and sent Mortem the invite along with a friend request. Afterward she would turn and high tail it towards the exit of Raizen, eager to get to the real meat of the game.

Last edited by Naoki Aoi on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mortem

Mortem

Time to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to play   Time to play EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:57 pm

He sees the notifications pop up and goes to accept but before he can he sees her run off making him become confused for a second. 'Accept first or run first? Accept first or run first? Gah! Shit I'm losing sight of her!' He then starts sprinting full speed in an attempt to catch up while the notifications still hung in the air in front of him. "Wait for me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to play   Time to play Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lux Eterna Online :: Lux Eterna Online :: Gricidea Province :: Kingdom of Raizen :: Crystal Seed Guildhall-
Jump to: