Lux Eterna Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A virtual reality world where anything can and will happen. Build your character and set out on your own adventure!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rebel 1: Let's Rock!
Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:06 am by Mortem

» Just another day of ass whoopings
Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 am by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the Hunt
Special Delivery for Sylva EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:02 pm by Valencia Steingard

» Back to the beatings!
Special Delivery for Sylva EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:27 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» De Lafoe Crib
Special Delivery for Sylva EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:23 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Inventory
Special Delivery for Sylva EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:19 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra's Quest Log
Special Delivery for Sylva EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Alejandra - Tanya
Special Delivery for Sylva EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:05 pm by Alejandra Albatross

» Time to play
Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:57 pm by Mortem

» A beautiful start to this journey
Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 pm by Naoki Aoi

» Naoki's Tutorial
Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:28 am by Naoki Aoi

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Special Delivery for Sylva

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

Special Delivery for Sylva Empty
PostSubject: Special Delivery for Sylva   Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:41 pm

The nightly skies within the Kingdom of Raizen really gave the area such an enticing and alluring glow all around. Some of the shops were closed including the busy marketplace since everyone needs to rest ever so often. This also included the AI NPCs for that matter as well. He travels around the Gricidea Seed Square to view the available shops that remain open 24/7 due to some players of LEO tend to play much earlier or later depending on their region location. The place is still quite crowded as usual. After the nice little trip, Rhys arrive at Sylva's Smithing and Forge shop. Knocks on the door twice before entering. He speaks out in question to see if anyone is available.

"Hello? I'm here with a special delivery from the Guildhall."
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Sylva   Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Just as before, the inside of the shop would be set up uniquely. It had the same layout as the Alchemist lab but with racks of weapons and armor were the salon booths would be. Once again, sitting at the front desk would be a creature. However, this one was green with flowers on her head. She wasn't dressed either, yet leaves seemed to obscure her most precious places. She was a Mandragora, a type of monster Rhys had yet to encounter. The Mandragor, whom seemed to have a permanent blush on her face, looked up at Rhys with a beaming smile.

"H-Hello there sir. M-my name is Alura. M-my master will b-be down in a minute."

Her petite green hands found their way up to her face where she seemed to try and hide her shyness from the man.
Back to top Go down
https://luxeterna.forumotion.com
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Sylva   Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:26 pm

The mass amount of weapons, armor, and equipment around the store greatly shows the detail within the blacksmith's creation. He looked around in awe for a bit from the various amounts within along with inspecting a few items that deemed quite an interesting feat for Rhys. He then took his attention towards the Mandragora and blushes lightly, seeing the shyness and petite nature of the plant type monster is quite the cuteness equivalent of a loli. He goes over to the counter and nods, smiling lightly at Alura. The cuteness factor when she hid her shyness with her face added much points to her appeal. 

"It's a pleasure to meet with you, Ms. Alura. My name is Rhys."
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Sylva   Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:34 pm

As Rhys approached, Alura would visibly tremble before completely hiding her face with her hands. Her green skin lit up red as she almost seemed to shrink in her chair.

"A-a-ano! W-w-what did you n-need again?"

She stammered out and quickly stood up, moving behind her chair and pretending to rummage through items behind the counter. When she leaned over slightly, one would get a good look at her rounded green bottom, though a well placed leaf protected most of her modesty. She hadn't seen many men before, and even living with Sylva, she was extremely shy around them. It was only because she was taught at a young age that most men only wanted to have sex with them, being Mandragora. There was fear in Alura, but being around the kind blacksmith known as Sylva was alleviating some of it.

"I-if you have a package from the g-guild, I need to s-s-see your guild license."

She forgot to mention if he was there completing a quest, he should have said so. Delivering for the guild and taking a quest offered by Sylva were two completely different things.
Back to top Go down
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Sylva   Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Seeing that Alura is extremely shy, Rhys would take a few steps back away from her so that she won't feel too caution and scared from his presence. It reminds him how how he seen some girls in real life being scared from a males presence or let alone ignorance for constantly bugging them just for one simple concept. That concept isn't their mind, but the sexual favors. Hearing her to ask for his guild license to verify his legit status and business within the shop, he goes over to the menu and opens up his player info and quest log. He then speaks out to her while keeping his distance, placing the Wolf's Pelt and the Hog's Tusk on the counter.

"I'm actually just here to turn in a quest that Sylva requested for an introduction into blacksmithing."
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Sylva   Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:56 pm

Before Alura could reply again the door upstairs opened, just as it had happened in Gokoho's lab/salon. Out walked a young man whom was slightly tanned. He was scratching the back of his head and sighed.

Special Delivery for Sylva Sylvab10

"Finally done with that one. Can't believe they're making me create EVERY weapon in Raizen. Shouldn't that have been programmed beforehand?"

He mumbled as he descended the left staircase of Rhys.

"M-Master, we have a p-player. He's here for the intro to s-smithing."

Alura's shyness seemed to fad a bit as her beaming smile at seeing her master returned full force. There was also a little admiration in her eyes as she watched him descend the stairs.

Hearing his lovely assistants voice, Sylva looked up. With a big grin, Sylva sped up his descent, but not hastily. He stood before Rhys and held out a hand for a handshake.

"Hey there. Sorry, I was a bit busy. I'm Sylva, the blacksmith of The Kingdom of Raizen. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Sylva   Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:11 pm

Rhys accepts the offer and held out his hand to join in with the handshake, still maintaining his light smile. It is actually quite a miracle where at least the owner of the shop wasn't going to question his sexuality from the appearance and actions. Seeing the assistant going over to Sylva with much joy did warm his heart in the exact moment. He wish that him and Mina had that kind of relationship between each other. However, reality can be the bitch that it is with the merry-go-round called life.

"No worries, Mr. Sylva. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance as well."
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Sylva   Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:13 am

"So I have to ask. Are you really interested in smithing or are you just here for the quest rewards? We don't get many people in here even after they complete the quest. They just run off to gain exp and money and buy their weapons and armor."

Sylva crossed his arms and sized up Rhys. All of a sudden, a message would pop up in Rhys message box.

Quote :
Anonymous Message

To the user of Rhys, please cheer up. Everything will always get better, even if they don't stay that way. Just remember that life will always go up after it goes down. You're feelings matter to us, and no matter what anyone says, you will always be important to us. Whatever you want, whatever you feel, it's fine and you should let no one, family or friends, tell you otherwise. YOUR HAPPINESS COMES FIRST! REMEMBER THAT!

From,
Your Distant Guardian

Sylva waved his hand in front of Rhys.

"Everything alright there?"
Back to top Go down
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Sylva   Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:14 am

Rhys received the anonymous private message within his mailbox and opens it up, reading the letter within it. All he would do after completion would smile at the friendly advice. The other question is how the heck did someone get his info? Nevertheless, that was placed aside as he saved it in the mail and shook his head at Sylva.

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong. Just a random letter I've received is all. Being a blacksmith has more perks and advantages upon making your own gear and customizing unique styles so it sounds like fun."
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Sylva   Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:09 am

Sylva beamed brightly at Rhys response. Clapping his hands one good time, he motioned for Rhys to step back before explaining.

"That's great to hear! For me, forging weapons and gear is my way of adventuring to new places. When players use my equipment and unlock their true abilities, it's as if I myself have journeyed to a dangerous dungeon and have slain a boss. Even more so, the rare praise from players asking for more unique and incredible gear makes my job even more worth it. If you've got those items, take them out now."

Sylva then put on some goggles before pulling a lever and causing the lights in the room to go out, leaving the room almost pitch black. Not too long after and the floor opened up, exactly where the cauldron in Gokoho's shop had been. Instead of a magic circle, however, the floor revealed lava in the center. Rising from the center of the floor was a burning forge, steam, smoke, and flames bellowing as it rose.

"Alright, toss the items into the flames and we can get this started."
Back to top Go down
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Sylva   Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:16 am

Rhys took note on the motion and step away a few notes to give some space, watching Sylva prep up to begin the tutorial. After the preparations, he took out some of the materials found during his escapade: One Hog's Tusk and one Wolf's Pelt. He then tosses it into the flaming forge and awaits to see the results.
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Admin
Aliyah Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Sylva   Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:26 am

Just like with Gokoho, Sylva took out an extra item needed for the process. It looked like leather straps. Tossing one of them into the flame as well, he went over to the bellows and began to send burst of air into the flames. The steam flew off of the forge and after several seconds of forging the materials, Sylva took some long tongs from the wall. Reaching into the flames, Sylva pulled out a decent sized dagger made out of bone. It was obviously the hog's tusk while the handle and grip was made of the wolf's pelt. It was held together by a tightly scalded leather strip, showing exactly how all of the materials had gone into play. It was a good way to remember what items made what.

"That's all there is to forging. Just like with alchemy, just bring me the materials you want to use to make some gear and I'll forge it for you."

Sylva would hand Rhys the Bone Dagger.

"Also, if you ever want to buff your own armor or weapons, I can do that too, though you'll need the materials still. The items will be upgraded into a stronger version along their weapon line. However, some weapons can not be upgraded in that way."

Mission Complete!

Bone Dagger (Slash/Pierce)/ DMG:+1, Crit x3, +5 DMG to Beast
Back to top Go down
Rhys Crawford

Rhys Crawford

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Sylva   Special Delivery for Sylva EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:37 am

The combinations of the two materials began to deteriorate and meld into smaller bits of their original self until forging in the smelter to become one. The result showed a dagger type weapon made entirely out of bone. It resembles something similar to that of another game that you use to create your weapons out of bones and hunt down big game monsters. The forgery was a success and it was a similar value to that of alchemy. Nothing too complex, but nothing too simple as well. Rhys accepts his newly acquired Bone Dagger from Sylva and inspects it himself, checking out the stats and properties that the weapon has. He place it into his equipment inventory and nods upon hearing Sylva allowing for upgrades on gear as well.

"Thank you for the service, Sylva. You'll be seeing me here more often for making new gear."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery for Sylva   Special Delivery for Sylva Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Delivery for Sylva
Page 1 of 1